Manager/Coach Good bye and thank you.

They won’t though.

The board are a soft touch. They’ll give them till the ‘summer’.

Just like they gave KR an extra 5 months.

The thing is, if you sack the coaching staff at the same time as the manager, there is absolutely nobody there. Unless you want Tim Williams taking the training of course. I can't imagine them lasting long, or if staying they will not have the positions they do now.

Short saying on Radio oxford "they've a new manager" instead of "we've" very interesting, hopefully he's gone with the rest of them

To be honest, we actually look like a team again with a semblance of what we are doing. For that, Short deserves credit.

If I were Manning, I would have Short drilling the defence over and over again. He can add value there. I'm not convinced under Robbo the defence were given any focus at all.

To be honest, we actually look like a team again with a semblance of what we are doing. For that, Short deserves credit.

If I were Manning, I would have Short drilling the defence over and over again. He can add value there. I'm not convinced under Robbo the defence were given any focus at all.

Craig Short tried to have some input, but KR ignored him, and didn’t take his advice on board. KR thought he knew best, when in actual fact he didn’t.

I would boot Wayne Brown for a start. Our goalkeepers make silly mistakes over and over, or their distribution is awful. I think the best goalkeeper we’ve had over the last few years, was on loan for a few games Jordan Archer.

Nor was the GK, midfield or attack

Which is why they should have started months ago
That might be true, but it doesn't change where we are today. It is now all about league survival and the idea that this would be improved by bringing in an entirely new coaching team doesn't add up in my view.

Craig Short tried to have some input, but KR ignored him, and didn’t take his advice on board. KR thought he knew best, when in actual fact he didn’t.

I would boot Wayne Brown for a start. Our goalkeepers make silly mistakes over and over, or their distribution is awful. I think the best goalkeeper we’ve had over the last few years, was on loan for a few games Jordan Archer.
Archer would be exactly the sort of keeper Manning goes for in playing his system. I don't see Eastwood starting much and would be interested to see how Stevens and McGinty fit in...McGinty probably the closest match.

As an aside, the coaches saw Henry was done and immediately went to Smyth...that alone points to them being ignored by Robinson.

Back
Top Bottom