Votes: 8 18.6%

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Decent referee, handled the game well

8 from me

I have to admit my heart sank when I saw he was in charge, as I'm sure he had a poor game when refereeing one of our games recently.
However, he didn't much wrong today, and he was brave to give four penalties, even if they were all clear cut. Seddon was very lucky not to have been booked at least once.

I think Seddon and Holland were lucky to escape bookings in the first half given he was quite quick to show the yellow card to Gills players on a couple of occasions, but in general he was very good and let things flow. Probably a fairly easy one to referee when it's that one sided though. There was certainly nothing outrageous about the 4 penalties he awarded, but I'm sure it will draw comments from fans of other clubs.

Wasn't able to watch the game unfortunately + haven't seen any highlights yet - obvious question is were they all penalties?

7, nothing controversial, don't think he will have an easier game to ref than that.

Brave to give 4 penalties justifiable but some would say we pulled the wool over his eyes with 4 penalties. But held his own and was fare so an 8 from me.
Ps take note Trevor Kettle Bret Huxtable and Darren Drysdale

He had quite a good no-fuss attitude about him.

Clearly not a “totting up” type or seddon would have surely got a card.

To award 4 penalties shows why he’s not the quickest ref…. He has big balls!

It was refreshing to see a referee simply awarding penalties for fouls in the box rather than just the very bad fouls. If this was the standard we would see more goals from open play because defenders would have to be much more careful.

Back
Top Bottom