Votes: 7 17.1%

Votes: 2 4.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Thankfully his last game ever! ....by his standards he actually didnt have a bad game...a few maybe decisions during the game and a few inexplicably awarded the other way ( or ignored) ...a steady 5

He was Trevor Kettle, but in a game that meant very little. 4

The corner he gave us was just fantastic when it was nowhere near their player. The chants immediately after were enjoyable as well.

If he had any self-awareness, he would have realised he had ballsed up when that chanting started.

So… probably not.

He wasn't to bad he wasn't his old self he wasn't a Muppet with a whistle he just doesn't know how to referee a game or how to get decision right that corner the perfect example I will give him 7 and hope to never hear the name Trevor kettle again

In his defence, the comedy corner was actually given by the lino. Kettle had no chance of seeing who it came off.

Thankfully his last game ever! ....by his standards he actually didnt have a bad game...a few maybe decisions during the game and a few inexplicably awarded the other way ( or ignored) ...a steady 5
Last game!? If so, surely Karl could have recognised his long career with some form of (appropriate) presentation and speech.

A very easy game to referee and I thought he was OK

Come on, it was his last game. We'll never see him again. It should be 10s all round just for that! Go back and change your vote. Let's make this happen.

“ It was his last game. We'll never see him again. It should be 10s all round just for that! Go back and change your vote. Let's make this happen….”

Done!

There have been some awful displays of incompetent officiating at the Kashstad over the years, and that nice Mr K has been responsible for many of them.

Who do we need to be aware of/monitor now? 😉

I wasn`t aware it was his final game, that has skewed my vote from a "very good considering who he is 6" to a "thank fudge he`s giving up 10" !

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • React
Reactions: QR
4 from me a couple of decisions bwhich were wrong and no more because of his previous

What a career…. Fair play to him. So memorable.

Effectively any refereeing performance in future generations will either be;

1. A throwback to the days of Kettle
2. Could’ve been worse, remember Kettle?

Back
Top Bottom