Votes: 4 13.3%

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Took the so called card king a while to find his cards ..... could've been a bit more consistent than he was at times. That said had an above-average game (just) IMO

6 from me

Fairly consistent in that he let a lot go first half, but when he did lose patience it was with both sides. Definitely let himself get influenced by the Cheltenham bench, Bodin's first booking the big one. Can't complain too much about the second booking, Bodin's fault for giving him a decision to make with a reckless tackle.

Its a 6 based on ifollow and his initial patience, but when he got going the players didn`t help much!

Neither Bodin yellow should have been given, 14 should have had 2 quick yellows just after the Bodin red as well.

Also did anyone notice the Cheltenham physio came on for 14, but he didn't have to go off and wait at the side of the pitch until play restarted (and at the refs discretion) as per the rules?

Got the penalty right (thankfully).
Missed Alfie May's handball for their goal.

3 from me.

In the first half he gave little but was consistent so 7 out if 10.
In the second he started booking too many players I reckon for things that players seemed to get away with in thr first half.
Overall 6 for me

In the first half he gave little but was consistent so 7 out if 10.
In the second he started booking too many players I reckon for things that players seemed to get away with in thr first half.
Overall 6 for me

Iirc, that pretty much sums up Brakspear for most matches I've seen of him. A frustrating Ref as it is like 2 different refs in the same game.

Well done, 10/10, to the linesman for giving the penalty, looking straight across the pitch he had a good view.
Really wish the lino would do this more often and pick up the fouls, infringements that the ref are can't see.

Back
Top Bottom