Matches Get to the Bristol Rovers game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember "£20 is plenty"? Even we burst that bubble.

If you over-stretch a price people will stop buying it, especially with all the other pressures on disposable income.
Make your mind up, either bills are going up or they aren't.
I look forward to you "stop buying" gas and electric when the prices go up in the Autumn.

• React
Reactions: QR
Make your mind up, either bills are going up or they aren't.
I look forward to you "stop buying" gas and electric when the prices go up in the Autumn.

Disposable income - its alright for you yuppie bankers. :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Balloons?! On the M5!??

You get lots of rubbernecking and at 70mph that's not conducive to safe travel.
The section from Cribbs down to Portway provides good views being elevated a bit and Cribbs is where folk using the M5 would turn off for Gloucester Road.

The thing is I get most of the calls on this topic ie:- sh*te ko time, no time to have a beer, a ground made up of shanty town buildings, a terrace location with little or no chance of making yourselves heard, hot weather, village like mentality, Christmas around an 18 week corner (that ol' chestnut), 90 long ol' minutes before we score a goal and KR drinking a hot coffee on the touchline in 35* heat. Ffs what's not to like? But, seriously Foley is right Brizzle would sell out there allocation even if they were housed in a sh*thole....oh...wait a minute...

Now to the stingy bit. If everybody did boycott this coming Saturday for whatever reasons given - imagine our team running out at Brizzle at 12.25 with no one there clapping them onto the pitch with the only noise coming from the gentle flapping of the empty tents behind the goal...now what would our forum posters say about that?

Sometimes my luvvers it is feast or famine.

COYY'S

The thing is I get most of the calls on this topic ie:- sh*te ko time, no time to have a beer, a ground made up of shanty town buildings, a terrace location with little or no chance of making yourselves heard, hot weather, village like mentality, Christmas around an 18 week corner (that ol' chestnut), 90 long ol' minutes before we score a goal and KR drinking a hot coffee on the touchline in 35* heat. Ffs what's not to like? But, seriously Foley is right Brizzle would sell out there allocation even if they were housed in a sh*thole....oh...wait a minute...

Now to the stingy bit. If everybody did boycott this coming Saturday for whatever reasons given - imagine our team running out at Brizzle at 12.25 with no one there clapping them onto the pitch with the only noise coming from the gentle flapping of the empty tents behind the goal...now what would our forum posters say about that?

COYY'S
I’m not boycotting this game, I’ve simply chosen to spend my money elsewhere. The positives to going to this game are for once outweighed by the negatives. You have a good afternoon fretting about the size of your cock and I’ll be sitting at home more than happy with mine.

COYY'S

But that really is not going to happen is it.

Sounds like there will be 700-800 at the game and I am sure plenty of noise and support will be given.

Not everyone can afford to go to game after game, it’s not just the cost of a ticket.

Throw in the travel issues on the day and the expected weather conditions and people will perhaps make choices that do not align with yours.

It certainly seems unnecessary to be so critical.

After the last two games of Saturday and Tuesday with late goals , get to the game on Saturday at Bristol Rovers.
Our lads needs us there , and our group will be there supporting the lads .
I am fed up with people moaning , about price and kick off time etc .
If you are OUFC fan get there and supporters can make a difference for the team.
Are you seriously questioning the support of OUFC for those fans that do not go to this particular game.

In other good news.............. its Bristol Balloon Festival 11th to the 14th, just driven past the warning signs on the M5.

So it`ll probably be traffic chaos as well. :cool:

Yeah, some lad in Horfield has just bought one of these:

1660164695843.png

Match Day Build-up thread running now.
This thread closed, too much bitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom