Bristol Rovers game

I'm not the one calling for fans to be detained for ten minutes...

A like by @Sarge on the first post and I wonder why some of you feel you should have a say in the policing of football when you, in the extreme, want it to go back twenty years to hooliganism or, at the very least, seek to glamorise the actions of goons.

How about getting behind your team for 90+ minutes rather than leaving early to have a go at the Gas fans.

You expect PC956 to be accountable for all of TVP's actions yet take no personal responsibility.

Youngsters are impressionable and whilst you make light of the actions of those in the past and present they will be the ones that have to put up with a football banning order...

A. I have zero interest in fighting, swearing at, or even watching opposing fans.
B. When did I glamourise the actions of goons?
C. What my cousin did with that FEMALE Rovers fan certainly had nothing to do with fighting at football

This is the most ridiculous thread going. Sarge complaining about over policing at a game he didn’t go to and there wasn’t any trouble at.

I went to the swan and castle and even if there were several police watching in the vicinity , we weren’t served in plastic glasses.

Mind you what they was serving in the glasses was shite , well the fosters was .

This is the most ridiculous thread going. Sarge complaining about over policing at a game he didn’t go to and there wasn’t any trouble at.

I went to the swan and castle and even if there were several police watching in the vicinity , we weren’t served in plastic glasses.

Think this should be posted on the “Smith going back to plastics”

A. I have zero interest in fighting, swearing at, or even watching opposing fans.
B. When did I glamourise the actions of goons?
C. What my cousin did with that FEMALE Rovers fan certainly had nothing to do with fighting at football

It used to be about bragging rights, now it's shagging rights. At least there's something in modern football that's moved in the right direction!*

* A420 lot excepted, of course

Fair play to management in the wig n pen. Ignored messages from TVP to not allow rovers fans in and to only serve in plastic glasses. Was in from 10am and they managed the situation perfect. Served in glasses and the actual bottle the drink came in. Staff clued up on people coming in and out and prepared for any thing that may happen.

Door staff on after the game and again, fully in control.

In fact, the only time it got heated was when you had the plastic scousers going very ott during the live game.

The best pub in Ox city and certainly one Ox fans should be using all the time.

Fair play to management in the wig n pen. Ignored messages from TVP to not allow rovers fans in and to only serve in plastic glasses. Was in from 10am and they managed the situation perfect. Served in glasses and the actual bottle the drink came in. Staff clued up on people coming in and out and prepared for any thing that may happen.

Door staff on after the game and again, fully in control.

In fact, the only time it got heated was when you had the plastic scousers going very ott during the live game.

The best pub in Ox city and certainly one Ox fans should be using all the time.

Someone's after a free pint!!!!

Back
Top Bottom