German Football Germany 1 North Macedonia 2

Their last defeat in a World Cup qualifier was the 5-1 England win in 2001!!! Seems like a lifetime ago!
We'd taken our then then young son and daughter to watch a recording of Robot Wars on that night. Craig Charles kept disappearing - he was watching the game on a telly somewhere behind the scenes - then reappearing to let us know of yet another goal!

Being celebrated all over the Netherlands :)

One is a barren, cold, featureless landscape inhabited by people who don’t like outsiders coming in, speak a strange and undecipherable language and are pretty crumby at football ...

The other is the Faroe Islands 🇫🇴.
I'd argue that Scotland is far from featureless the rest I agree

Their last defeat in a World Cup qualifier was the 5-1 England win in 2001!!! Seems like a lifetime ago!
It does. I was living in Spain then and my German neighbour enjoyed Michael Owens performance

Got to laugh. I'm half German and they're my second team. I can still laugh despite the genetic sense of humour deficit.

Got to laugh. I'm half German and they're my second team. I can still laugh despite the genetic sense of humour deficit.
I bet they love you at the beaches in Perth, walking around in your Speedos, with Sandals and socks on, putting your towel on the deckchair at the crack of dawn.

I bet they love you at the beaches in Perth, walking around in your Speedos, with Sandals and socks on, putting your towel on the deckchair at the crack of dawn.
nudist beach, mate. (with socks and sandals, though).

Back
Top Bottom