World Cup Trouble in Germany

H

horseman

England fans arrested for Nazi salutes and wrecking a Hotel room

Lock them up, then when they get out of jail and return, rip up their passports.

7 out of approximately 4,000 is far less % arrests than a Saturday night in any market town or City. 1 of those was also for urinating in public and another for letting off a flare inside. Still the 7 are stupid etc especially the 3 dickheads doing Nazi salutes and the 2 inciting the police but it is hardly a full blown riot.

Of course things may change later but hopefully they don't.

7 out of approximately 4,000 is far less % arrests than a Saturday night in any market town or City. 1 of those was also for urinating in public and another for letting off a flare inside. Still the 7 are stupid etc especially the 3 dickheads doing Nazi salutes and the 2 inciting the police but it is hardly a full blown riot.

The three arrested for the Nazi salutes will have most Germans incensed. It is a particularly sensitive issue in Germany and will make headlines. Those headlines will in turn lead to stricter policing and inevitably confrontation. The German right wing factions will see it as the Brits taking the P**s and react as well.
There will be trouble this evening.

I didn’t even know England were playing tonight, nor did I know they played and lost against Hungary at the weekend.

International football outside of the main tournaments is dull and boring.

The Nations league is a glorified friendly tournament and I won’t be watching.

Is Mount playing tonight ? Haven’t heard his name
Yes he has not done a lot ( he did put Saka through for a decent shot on target)
England can hardly put 3 passes together and are not quick enough ( defending OK to be fair)

We are good at last ditch defending but other than that we might aswel not be playing most of the England players would rather be on the beach in sunnier climates

Seven it may be but 880 passports have had to be handed in to the police ahead of this fixture. There’s 1,122 banning orders in place too.

The culture amongst some England followers is antediluvian. Respect where you’re going and the locals who live there. Enjoy the game, sing your hearts out and have a beer. There’s no need to smash anything up, get in fights or disrespect your hosts.

Yes he has not done a lot ( he did put Saka through for a decent shot on target)
England can hardly put 3 passes together and are not quick enough ( defending OK to be fair)
Just doesn’t seem to do what he does for a bleak at England level. Think the defence is a bit shaky Walker been caught out 3/4 times and Maguire and stone don’t seem to be on the same wavelength

Seven it may be but 880 passports have had to be handed in to the police ahead of this fixture. There’s 1,122 banning orders in place too.

The culture amongst some England followers is antediluvian. Respect where you’re going and the locals who live there. Enjoy the game, sing your hearts out and have a beer. There’s no need to smash anything up, get in fights or disrespect your hosts.

I agree with your point but 7 arrests at that time of the report with a couple being very minor is hardly something significant.

• React
Reactions: m
I thought England were poor against Hungary. Resorted to the long ball way too much and barely tested the goalkeeper. It was a sluggish performance and exposed the limitations of TAA for the different pace and style of international football.

Against Germany they’ve been better but are still 1-0 down. A few potshots and one good Neuer save but they’ll need to create more. Rice is very tidy although he may be more limited without Phillips there.

This England performance omg it's ummm shite

You can watch the u21s in a Euro qualifying tie on the BBC Sport website or on the red button. They are beating Albania 2-0. I'm not watching either though.

You can watch the u21s in a Euro qualifying tie on the BBC Sport website or on the red button. They are beating Albania 2-0. I'm not watching either though.
Didn't realise that was on that channel I will stick with the first team comedy gold

Back
Top Bottom