League One Gareth Ainsworth

This if their forum last night

If he starts dickie on Saturday then a lot of fans will lose faith in GA. Can't keep picking the worst defender in the league when he has 1 on the bench that can't get a run no matter how bad dickie plays.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can't stop laughing what the f**k was that all about the players looked shocked

This if their forum last night

If he starts dickie on Saturday then a lot of fans will lose faith in GA. Can't keep picking the worst defender in the league when he has 1 on the bench that can't get a run no matter how bad dickie plays.

Wasn't everyone on their forums calling him the best defender in the league not 18 months ago?

Lost again I see 🤣
Also heard the Barnsley manager comment that Wycombe are still playing the “Wycombe way” under the new manager 🙄

I always liked Dickie but I remember how ridiculous it was when several people on here earnestly said that he’d most likely play for England.
I remember after one of the Man City games people were raving about how he kept Sterling quiet, who had just scored two goals against us and could have had more.

Back
Top Bottom