Transfer News Gareth Bale to China?

Bale and Zidane don’t speak apparently, it must be a blow to Zidane to come back in n an apparent stronger position, blatantly come out and try to force a player/man you don’t like out the door, to have the chairman then pull him back in when he has showed that money is all he cares about.

Zidane will be gone before Bale I reckon.

Going to be slightly awkward if and when Bale does rejoin the Madrid squad, given that Zidane basically came out in public and said he didn't want him.

On the general point, I think it's fair to say that different players have different priorities.
China is there, now, as a haven for players who would rather earn tens of millions and have an easy life than challenge themselves in the world's most competitive tournaments. Way I see it, as soon as someone chooses to go there, you can essentially write them off as a player from that day forwards.
Players who actually care about competition and their footballing legacy will steer clear and stick to the Premiership or La Liga.
And then every now and again, you get a player like Joey who doesn't care about money or the competition, and just wants to play for Oxford!
Is he still fit? We could do with some more players.

I'd find it highly amusing if Zidane insisted Bale was dropped into their B team who play in the 3rd tier. Unlikely I know but if Zidane wants to build team unity so needs to get rid of an unhappy player then it remains a very small possibility*.

*Unless there are financial or age restrictions stopping it happen.

Back
Top Bottom