Tickets Fleetwood (A) - Collection Only

Week of the game and still no update on whether pay on the day will be available.
Or anything official confirming that a collection facility will be available at Fleetwood?

Has @OUSP Secretary heard anything at all?

I won't know until much later in the week whether I'll be able to attend, too late for the non-advertised postage option being offered at your own risk.

Last edited:
I ordered tickets, emailed the ticket office and they said collection at Fleetwood was fine.

I ordered tickets, emailed the ticket office and they said collection at Fleetwood was fine.
When I spoke to the ticket office, apparently Fleetwood are limiting the number of collections on the day too. So tinpot.

Despite the fog like communication coming out with regards to procuring a ticket, you'd like to think that with a good start to the season in tow, we should be looking at 750+ travelling up for this one. Looking forward to it.

Despite the fog like communication coming out with regards to procuring a ticket, you'd like to think that with a good start to the season in tow, we should be looking at 750+ travelling up for this one. Looking forward to it.
That will be difficult, we've only been allocated 600 tickets!

They've also told other people that they were waiting to hear.

I just wish the club would update the Fleetwood tickets piece on the website to reflect the actual situation, even if it's a "we are awaiting confirmation from Fleetwood Town"
Since Day 1 of sales, and still in the re-published piece this morning, it still reads as collection only from OUFC, and no mention of pay on the day or collection at Fleetwood.

Clear as mud.

So to summarise;
Yes, you can pick up tickets at Fleetwood
No, you can't pick up tickets at Fleetwood
Maybe, we don't know yet.

Classic comms.

I'm coming down from Scotland, so a trip to the Kassam first seems a little unnecessary/expensive/environmentally unfriendly.

I guess the clubs hands are tied by Fleetwood on this, personally with my post I wouldn't take the risk of receiving them and no chance of getting to the ticket office to pick them up. Radio Oxford for me it is.

The club has tweeted that collection and pay on the day (without any price uplift) is available.

Drove all the way down to the stadium from Bicester this morning to get one 😑

Genuinely, I hope we never play in Fleetwood again after this season.

Drove all the way down to the stadium from Bicester this morning to get one 😑

Genuinely, I hope we never play in Fleetwood again after this season.
Ticketing apart, we love the Fleetwood trip. Seafront B and B in Blackpool and tram up to Fleetwood. Some of the cheapest beer in the UK, friendly locals and then a good curry Saturday evening.

Back
Top Bottom