Dot Counting Fleetwood Attendance

Attendance tracking

Sarge

God like member
we're currently sat in 6th place, and vying for a playoff place ( fingers crossed we'll still be there in 4 days time). Its a relatively early Easter hol this year, granted Fleetwood wont bring that many, nonetheless as its a Bank holiday there should be a decent crowd - shouldn't there?

Slightly surprised that Mondays game hast had a big push from the club... I reckon it'll be around 8,500 attendance

My Partners lad as well as my eldest and youngest granddaughters are coming to Mondays game, (sadly my middle granddaughter who comes to a few games cant make it... though her sisters are coming along to their first game of this season)

Last edited:
It’s a strange season in regards to attendances, even our away following has been a lot lower than I’d expect us to have for a team in and around the play offs.
Something is seriously missing as there just doesn’t seem the usual buzz as you would expect for a team that has everything to play for going into the last 7 games.

I’d hope we would have at least 9000 there on Monday but I’m not sure we will.

A win tomorrow and results go our way else where then it might add a few onto the gate .

Fleetwood Town at home was never going to gather any momentum shifting tickets .
It will be season ticket holder ,die hards and 78 away fans .
The club should of given 3000 tickets to local schools and packed the place out .
Another missed opportunity.

The usual 2 hour car journey from Bicester to Shrewsbury yesterday took 3 hours due to the Bank Holiday congestion on the motorways and traffic jams on the A5 heading to North Wales. In the not so distant past these fixtures would be planned to minimise journey times and reduce congestion. We ought to be playing the likes of Reading, Wycombe, Cheltenham or Nothampton on Good Friday and Easter Monday and Boxing Day/New Year's Day.

Last edited:
There was even a 10 minute queue to pay at the M6 toll. It cost £8.90 to travel 9 miles and sit in a queue for 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom