European Championships European U21 England v Spain

bazzer9461

God like member
England U21 1-0 up through a deflected free kick in the 1st half that included 5 yellows and 2 reds. Spain didn’t seem to like the the celebration but we are winning only just Spain have had a goal ruled out for Offside.

Yes absolutely f*****g brilliant Trafford saves in the last couple of seconds a Spanish penalty

Fair play to Trafford there. Redeemed himself in my eyes after he wiped Joseph out against us.

Never, ever, ever a penalty. Well done Trafford, the cheating Spanish t**t got his just deserts.

Congratulations the those lads and Lee Carsley. Thoroughly deserved, lived dangerously at times, but to win tournaments you need a little luck along the way.

What Southgate should be doing is blooding this lot in for the future, but of course he won’t, because he will stick with players he likes ie Maguire, Pickford, Phillips, Henderson because he’s a stubborn horrible defensive minded negative. We will never win a major trophy with him at the helm.

Spain started their journey of winning the euros and World Cup by winning the U21 tournament so let’s hope we go on the same journey. It just takes Southgate to drop players like Maguire, Shaw, Henderson, Pickford.

Congratulations the those lads and Lee Carsley. Thoroughly deserved, lived dangerously at times, but to win tournaments you need a little luck along the way.

What Southgate should be doing is blooding this lot in for the future, but of course he won’t, because he will stick with players he likes ie Maguire, Pickford, Phillips, Henderson because he’s a stubborn horrible defensive minded negative. We will never win a major trophy with him at the helm.

Southgate has been involved in developing this approach/culture from the age groups up. If we win he will have been key whether he is still manager or not.

Also, when has Pickford let England down? I genuinely can't remember anything in particular in his many England performances.

Southgate has been involved in developing this approach/culture from the age groups up. If we win he will have been key whether he is still manager or not.

Also, when has Pickford let England down? I genuinely can't remember anything in particular in his many England performances.

I just don’t think Pickford is as good as Pope, Ramsdale. Then this young lad Trafford is the future England Goalkeeper.

Back
Top Bottom