Other European European Super League

PSGsupporter

Sport is about kids playing, you know, getting them out of the flat/house and socializing; the other part is watching the best of the best play. There would be regional conferences, eventually in any case. Oxford United could be invited to play in the ESL eventually, I wouldn't be on here if I didn't believe that.

The people against the ESL are also stopping PSG, Rangers and Marseilles from achieving their potential.

Sport is about kids playing, you know, getting them out of the flat/house and socializing; the other part is watching the best of the best play. There would be regional conferences, eventually in any case. Oxford United could be invited to play in the ESL eventually, I wouldn't be on here if I didn't believe that.

The people against the ESL are also stopping PSG, Rangers and Marseilles from achieving their potential.
It won’t happen

Get a grip

‘Sport is about getting kids out of the house’.. oh the irony when any ESL will be another Sky saturated event where plastic fans in their ‘big club’ football shirts will sit and watch it from their sofas.. Most have no idea what watching football live, at a ground, in the flesh, is all about.

I assume PSGsupporter lives in Paris and goes to see them live? I would hope so, otherwise he or she is completely missing out on what football is really about.

I support OUFC because it’s in my blood. My dad is a supporter and his dad before that. I hope PSG supporter isn’t a fan just because he likes Mbappe or the colours in the kit…

I know youve posted on here before PSG and there’s no animosity- maybe you do have true connections. I just don’t think a club like OUFC is the best place to come to try and drum up support for something that will kill grass roots football as we know it.

‘Sport is about getting kids out of the house’.. oh the irony when any ESL will be another Sky saturated event where plastic fans in their ‘big club’ football shirts will sit and watch it from their sofas.. Most have no idea what watching football live, at a ground, in the flesh, is all about.

I assume PSGsupporter lives in Paris and goes to see them live? I would hope so, otherwise he or she is completely missing out on what football is really about.

I support OUFC because it’s in my blood. My dad is a supporter and his dad before that. I hope PSG supporter isn’t a fan just because he likes Mbappe or the colours in the kit…

I know youve posted on here before PSG and there’s no animosity- maybe you do have true connections. I just don’t think a club like OUFC is the best place to come to try and drum up support for something that will kill grass roots football as we know it.
He’s a troll who previously posed as a Welsh rugby supporter.

I’d be happy if there was an ESL if it got overpaid prima donnas like Arsenal out of our league. Just as long as it wasn’t on telly.

He’s a troll who previously posed as a Welsh rugby supporter.

I’d be happy if there was an ESL if it got overpaid prima donnas like Arsenal out of our league. Just as long as it wasn’t on telly.
Deeree me. But seriously though, maybe you need psychological help.

I've wanted an ESL for over 20 years. You've gone around everyone in the UK to discuss this have you?
And it’s a non starter for greedy bastards who in some cases are breaching FFP rules to achieve something.
IT WONT HAPPEN!!!

Yes you are both right. As I said I just did a quick IP check: no match. But a VPN is easy to use.

What is your favourite arrondisement?

Back
Top Bottom