Erick and the Election

Its interesting that, so far, there hasn’t really been much about Thohir’s visit on Saturday in the OM (from what I’ve seen on the website - I don’t buy the actual paper, so I could be wrong) or on RO, despite a photo showing that RO have interviewed him. Are they holding back because an official announcement by the club is imminent and they don’t want to pre-empt it?

The other guy in that photo was Mark Edwards, chief sports editor for the oxford mail, so maybe there's an embargo on any news being released by the local media at the moment!

Not another epic journey. Not sure how many I’ve been on already following Oxford!

Direct Quote from Erick Thohir: “ I am going to support Tiger as are the other board members over here.”
“ Financially too with the other stakeholders.”

The Thohir interview. Looks like those reports that he’s taken the club over are probably wide of the mark, although he does confirm there will be financial input.

I like how he mentions keeping the team together and needing 3 or 4 players to strengthen. sounds like he's listening to KR.
I wonder if this will make Nelson have a rethink now

Cool. Does that mean he’s in line for a load of backhanders to blow on the Us?

Back
Top Bottom