Erick and the Election

well, that and being seen by his 701000 followers. He does seem to have some devoted followers - one of the comments on the post reads "Love you sir. Man of the year for me after Mr President"
A few matches ago a couple of guys from Indonesia were sat next to me. They were doing a football tour of UK which took in 3 premiership clubs and us, on the back of Thohir's involvement. The exposure we are getting is genuine.

I really hope our future is away from grenoble Rd, even with a revamp it's still a pretty soulless place. I hope we somehow move somewhere which is in a location that shows of a bit the city/shire's charm to visiting fans - I love the club but also love the place.
New stadium in christchrch meadow? ...its in town, close to rail and bus stations,.. and access by river? .... plus, for history, during english civil war christchurch college housed charles 1 court after he was ousted from london by cromwell... park n rides goto town, and those who choose to drive in n park will fill city council coffers with parking fees... plus decentish pubs closeish as well ? :unsure:;)

Jokowi's Campaign Chief Rules Out Future Indonesia Cabinet Role
Tycoon Thohir wants to return to his media, sports businesses

Erick Thohir, who steered the successful re-election campaign of Indonesian president Joko Widodo, ruled out joining the cabinet and plans to return to running businesses ranging from a radio station to an English soccer club.
“I don’t want to be in cabinet. I want to go back to being a businessman,” said Thohir, a former shareholder of FC Internazionale Milano SpA , or Inter Milan, D.C. United and the Philadelphia 76ers. “It’s been a tough three years doing the Asian Games and now the election.”

We might be about to go on an epic journey, put them seat belts on and enjoy the ride.

Back
Top Bottom