Erick and the Election

View attachment 1382

The Magnificent Seven??

Ok so I recognise Tiger & Erick, excuse my ignorance but who are the others, are they all board members and what are their roles and areas of expertise?

Far left I don’t know. The you have Erik Thohir, after its Anindya Bakrie, Tigger, Horst Giecke, and then I don’t know, and far right Zeki.

I think the gentleman between Zeki, and Horst could be Pairoj not certain.

Last edited:
Assuming they have all got a bit of money to spare it should be manageable to finance up to a 2 million loss for a few years.

Not often you get all these Billionaires at one club.

Wish I knew what they have planned for us. Let’s just enjoy the ride, as it’s never a dull moment at OUFC.
Genuine question - weren't we promised that the 'plan' would be communicated to us by now? I think Niall Mc said this in a 5 minute forum, can anyone recall and better still evidence this?

Genuine question - weren't we promised that the 'plan' would be communicated to us by now? I think Niall Mc said this in a 5 minute forum, can anyone recall and better still evidence this?
Perhaps we will hear more during the week leading up to the 55 minute session on radio oxford at 5.45pm on thursday.

View attachment 1383

From left to right:

Tovino Afiar - Appears to be a right-hand man of Erick's
Erick Thohir - extensively involved in entertainment, news and sports television channels plus digital platforms. Has owned several clubs/franchises.
Anindya Bakrie - Indonesian Media and Telecommunications entrepreneur.
Sumrith "Tiger" Thanakarnjanasuth - Nuff said.
Horst Geicke - entrepreneur, investor and patron in East and Southeast Asia, especially in Hong Kong and Vietnam
Pairoj Piempongsant - Former director of Reading FC. Involved in several European clubs.
Zaki Nuseibeh - London-based financier and investor

That's what I've got so far. Will fill in the blanks as we find out who the others are.

Pushing this post to the front as all the people in that photo have now been identified.

View attachment 1383

From left to right:

Erick Thohir - extensively involved in entertainment, news and sports television channels plus digital platforms. Has owned several clubs/franchises.
Horst Geicke - entrepreneur, investor and patron in East and Southeast Asia, especially in Hong Kong and Vietnam
Pairoj Piempongsant - Former director of Reading FC. Involved in several European clubs.

That's what I've got so far. Will fill in the blanks as we find out who the others are.
maybe they'll be able to get ifollow working properly

View attachment 1383

From left to right:

Thanks for that

Pushing this post to the front as all the people in that photo have now been identified.
My message to them would be:

You’ve got a great club on your hands with the potential to do fantastic things. You also have a group of supporters who are passionate, loyal and ready to back you. With the greatest of respect we have an old saying in this country - P**s or get off the pot. Please don’t mess us about or give us false hopes.

Let’s start something special fellas!

I appreciate that there still isn't a clear outline of their intentions, but at our level that is a pretty rich bunch to be holding the fort.

As we still have no assets as such to strip, the likelihood is that we could be looking at a lot more investment in our club to either cash in on promotion through the leagues or to profit from a new stadium. Exciting times ahead?

View attachment 1383

From left to right:

aka the unpronounceables? :unsure:

I appreciate that there still isn't a clear outline of their intentions, but at our level that is a pretty rich bunch to be holding the fort.

As we still have no assets as such to strip, the likelihood is that we could be looking at a lot more investment in our club to either cash in on promotion through the leagues or to profit from a new stadium. Exciting times ahead?
Let's wait and see. Hopefully you are right.
The stadium is the key medium term huge issue to try and resolve

hopefully if players like Eastwood are thinking of moving on, this lot might make them have a rethink

View attachment 1383

From left to right:

Thanks!

I wonder what it all means, and why have they pitched up at our club?

And if this can be evidenced arrest that man immediatley.

Back
Top Bottom