Erick and the Election

Just a small slice would do. Hope he doesn't burn his fingers on the toaster....Crumbs did I just write that at yeast I thought I did !

I could swear I saw Erick in the background on the German news report last night...couldn't screen grab it unfortunately.

Isn’t he supposed to coming for the Doncaster game this Saturday, or have I got that one wrong?

I’m sure Tiger said he’d be at the Kassam for the last home game...

Isn’t he supposed to coming for the Doncaster game this Saturday, or have I got that one wrong?

I believe so as they were having a board meeting iirc.

Tiger... on his last radox 5 min ff ,said all oufc board members will be at the doncaster game

Did Tiger actually confirm that though? It seemed to me a bit of a tenuous answer and Jerome was quite eager to let it go and move on to the next question. SOME directors will be there but he didn’t actually name who they’d be. In fact I felt Jerome allowed him to gloss over a few answers in his rush to get to the next question.

Just listened to Tiger and I think he’s got a distinct advantage over me, in that I couldn’t understand a word he said!
None the wiser I’m afraid

Did Tiger actually confirm that though? It seemed to me a bit of a tenuous answer and Jerome was quite eager to let it go and move on to the next question. SOME directors will be there but he didn’t actually name who they’d be. In fact I felt Jerome allowed him to gloss over a few answers in his rush to get to the next question.
I was slightly annoyed Jerome didn't ask the question again to confirm and hence why I listened again.

He did say all board members were attending the meeting.

It was very disappointing this wasn't clarified at the beginning and a perfect example of why some fans get so frustrated with Tigers style of communication.

I was slightly annoyed Jerome didn't ask the question again to confirm and hence why I listened again.

He did say all board members were attending the meeting.

It was very disappointing this wasn't clarified at the beginning and a perfect example of why some fans get so frustrated with Tigers style of communication.
I also winced a bit at how he stumbled through his answer to the winding up petition question..

Back
Top Bottom