EPL "Crowd" noise

They need to make it more peak and trough (etc) as normal games are
Either this, or just leave it as background noise. I find it becomes much more noticeably fake when things like chants start up, as this is usually completely out of context. The more they try to make it like a real crowd, the more the fakeness seems to shine through.

I really don’t see what’s so bad about them broadcasting reality - what is actually happening? If you can’t bear to watch football without the comfort blanket of some sort of fake, generic crowd roar then would you never go to a local game? It’s just 22 blokes kicking a ball about a field, that’s all it ever has been. Yes an atmosphere can make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end - but that’s the magic of it actually happening. Would you want them to pump out fake crowd noise at the stadium when we’re all there live but there’s only 5,000 in attendance and it’s a quiet game?? I wouldn’t! Just accept reality people!

I really don’t see what’s so bad about them broadcasting reality - what is actually happening? If you can’t bear to watch football without the comfort blanket of some sort of fake, generic crowd roar then would you never go to a local game? It’s just 22 blokes kicking a ball about a field, that’s all it ever has been. Yes an atmosphere can make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end - but that’s the magic of it actually happening. Would you want them to pump out fake crowd noise at the stadium when we’re all there live but there’s only 5,000 in attendance and it’s a quiet game?? I wouldn’t! Just accept reality people!
There is a choice of either crowd noise or not.

for the home leg of the play off v Pompey, wonder if contained with in the accompanying 'crowd noise' there'll be the occasional , single voice in a 'shire accent, 'Up The Manorrr' & 'come on you Uuuu'zzz' included & broadcast , to add to the authenticity? ? :sneaky:;)

for the home leg of the play off v Pompey, wonder if contained with in the accompanying 'crowd noise' there'll be the occasional , single voice in a 'shire accent, 'Up The Manorrr' & 'come on you Uuuu'zzz' included & broadcast , to add to the authenticity? ? :sneaky:;)

It won’t be the full match experience unless it includes the chap in the North Stand who isn’t particularly fond of referees. He’s not discriminate in any way, just dislikes all refs, black, white, tall, short, slim or fat.

“ref you’re f*****g useless” is heard most matches.

It won’t be the full match experience unless it includes the chap in the North Stand who isn’t particularly fond of referees. He’s not discriminate in any way, just dislikes all refs, black, white, tall, short, slim or fat.

“ref you’re f*****g useless” is heard most matches.
TBF though he is probably more right than he is wrong... :)

Back
Top Bottom