International News Covid-19 .....

Brilliant. I’ve got 2 customers who work for 2 different undertakers, I asked one of them about a month ago how busy he was, he said ( no pun intended) dead, he’d never known it so quiet for the time of year, I saw the other customer yesterday and he said he’s done 600 less funerals this year compered to normal. The lockdowns are obviously affecting other types of death.

To be fair, I think the bed occupancy rate stat would be of interest, it give a snapshot of the current workload. Thanks for keeping posting what you do, it is of interest to me.

90%..... it almost always is!! :ROFLMAO:

Rarely dips to 85% and occasionally blips to 95% and the suits get very nervous.

In my old office I had our "Mission Control" live screens just to the left of the desk, it`s based on traffic lights Green = good, Amber = less good, Red = get twitchy.
Invariably ED was a block of red, occupancy was Amber/Red and "soft services" (Xray, Ultrasound etc) a sea of Green.

Glad I`ve moved, would be getting radiation sickness off it lately I reckon!

Friday stats......
38787 people in Leicestershire have tested positive - up from 38450 (increase 337).
18198 (increase of 141) were within the Leicester City Council area.
20589 (increase of 196) cases were reported in Leicestershire County.
UHL reported 16 death's. The death's occurred on the following days, 28th November (3), 30th November (1), 1st December (2), 2nd December (5), 3rd December (4) and 4th December (1).

Total number of UHL death's now stands at 639.

Saturday stats......
39149 people in Leicestershire have tested positive - up from 38787 (increase 362).
18367 (increase of 169) were within the Leicester City Council area.
20782 (increase of 193) cases were reported in the County.
UHL reported 4 death's. The death's occurred on the following days, 2nd December (1), 3rd December (1) and 4th December (2).
Total number of UHL death's now stands at 643.

Sunday stats.
39459 people in Leicestershire have tested positive - up from 39,149 (increase 310).
18483 (increase of 116) were within the Leicester City Council area.
20976 (increase of 194) cases were reported in the County.
UHL reported 4 death's. The death's occurred on the following days, 2nd December (1), and 3rd December (1).
Total number of UHL death's now stands at 645.

The local MP was on the telly whining that the hospitals weren`t providing a vaccination hub.
That is because the powers that be are building one at Leicester Racecourse you fudging dinlow!

I despair at times.

Monday stats......
39666 people in Leicestershire have tested positive - up from 39459 (increase 207).
18586 (increase of 103) were within the Leicester City Council area.
21080 (increase of 104) cases were reported in the County.
UHL reported 0 death's.
Total number of UHL death's stands at 645.

Great video on a media upload platform promoting David Icke.... Other than that small point I think most will rely on the educated opinions of scientists actually involved in vaccine research, development, epidemiology and so on. Sally the local GP in Milton Keynes vs Professor Sarah Gilbert..... To call them experts is pushing the boundaries!

Tuesday stat`s....
39867 people in Leicestershire have tested positive - up from 39666 (increase 201).
18664 (increase of 78) were within the Leicester City Council area.
22203 (increase of 123) cases were reported in the County.
UHL reported 4 death's. The death's occurred on the following days, 2nd December (1), 4th December (2) and 5th December (1).
Total number of Leicester Hospital Trust death's now stands at 649.

We are slowly but surely getting the numbers down and, just as we hit the downhill stretch with a blind bend at the bottom, they take the brakes off and try and accelerate round it...... it`ll either work or get messy!

Wednesday stats.......
40224 people in Leicestershire have tested positive - up from 39,867 (increase 377).
18818 (increase of 154) were within the Leicester City Council area.
21426 (increase of 223) cases were reported in the County.
UHL reported 7 death's. The death's occurred on the following days, 23rd November (1), 5th December (2), 6th December (1) 7th December (2) and 8th December (1).
Total number of UHL death's now stands at 656.

We have 200 inpatients that are positive and 16 in ITU/ECMO.

I've been invited to do an antibody test from the COVIDence study.

I`ve been diagnosed with low Vit D as part of one of several trials. Seems I qualify for 6 months free Vitamin D tablets.

"The laboratory has now tested your sample and I can confirm that you are eligible to receive a free 6-month supply of vitamin D supplements in the post. Your vitamin D level was 31.2 nmol/L. (The normal range is 75-220 nmol/L.)"

I REALLY missed my two weeks of sun,sea and Vit D it seems!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom