International News Covid-19 .....

what does this say about our glorious leader's handling of the covid 19 situation? ..... his |Dad has applied to become French!!! :oops:

His dad who said he would still go to the pub for a drink after his own son/prime minister asked people not to? Let’s hope he goes.

Have a simple diagram as to how self isolation and household isolation works if someone is "symptomatic".

Not symptomatic? Stay at home where possible.

Attachments

• Stay_at_home_guidance_diagram.pdf
    107 KB · Views: 28
Have a simple diagram as to how self isolation and household isolation works if someone is "symptomatic".

Not symptomatic? Stay at home where possible.
Interesting EY. So that seems to be based on the premise that if someone in your house gets it, then you get it. If you haven’t showed symptoms by 14 days, then you had it but were asymptomatic. Is that right?

Interesting EY. So that seems to be based on the premise that if someone in your house gets it, then you get it. If you haven’t showed symptoms by 14 days, then you had it but were asymptomatic. Is that right?

Not exactly.
The incubation period averages out at a week, if you are going to get "it".
So, in my case (if "it" was "it") I was incubating & I was potentially spreading for the preceding week, no symptoms, nothing until Monday 16th.
So I isolate for 7 days. By association Mrs EY could have been carrying or got infected from me, so gets grounded for 14 days (7 days incubating, 7 days recovery).
So far she has no symptoms and is able to work from home.
Ideally she won`t get "it" and we carry on life as advised.
That could mean that she is not susceptible and I might be "immune" however none of that really matters as I`ve not been tested. That will show the true story eventually.
We are fortunate enough that she could move into the guest annexe and use separate facilities and we kept a sensible distance during the day and practiced good hygiene. Not everyone will have that luxury.

In the meantime at work we`ve cleared around 300 beds and switching many to ventilation capable............ the tsunami is coming. ??

He is entertaining when dealing with minor issues but ITV shouldn’t have him dealing with this, he is an attention seeking shock jock, they should put him in quarantine and use someone else.
He got arsey when Matt Hancock rolled his eyes at yet another interruption... Piers Moron is making it worse for those who want to listen to the Govt, but not be welded to the TV/Radio.

Ultimately, ITV have a duty of care to allow ministers to talk uninterrupted - otherwise their soft boycott will continue.

He got arsey when Matt Hancock rolled his eyes at yet another interruption... Piers Moron is making it worse for those who want to listen to the Govt, but not be welded to the TV/Radio.

Ultimately, ITV have a duty of care to allow ministers to talk uninterrupted - otherwise their soft boycott will continue.
for those who missed it ....

Making it up as events overwhelm them. Does Hancock not know the difference between a lockdown and ordering pubs to close? Johnson has been a straw tossed in the winds from his 'scientific advisors' and not leading them; it's obvious when he's crooning on TV he's desperate to shed responsibility.

It appears Sunak is competent and has a working cerebellum - I would feel much happier about the acting PM getting incapacitated if he was next in line than Raab. I have no more confidence in any other party. Our political class is a joke.

That would be the health minister who when asking us all to check on our elderly neighbours was asked "so do i go into their house risking getting the virus or even passing it to them" dodged it before replying if you're well and they are um um and then avoided a straight answer.

Panic buying has (temporarily) switched to Macdonalds , with ridiculous queues spotted at Maccy Ds all over the country! .... no doubt some maccy d addicts are utilising their super shopping trollys there until 7pm this evening ....

90236530_10216757790560076_7942000459995152384_n.jpg

Bojo bulletin at 8.30pm .... non essential retail to shut down 'immediately' , possible lockdown this week- police/ armed forces on the streets???

I am working away as my workplace comes under key worker status but my job really isn’t so my work refuse to let us not come in and we can’t work from home, I am sat in a travelodge with my bags packed though as I ain’t getting locked down in this shithole

I think t
I am working away as my workplace comes under key worker status but my job really isn’t so my work refuse to let us not come in and we can’t work from home, I am sat in a travelodge with my bags packed though as I ain’t getting locked down in this shithole
I think they’ll let you go home! And to the shop or for a walk in a quiet area- just not a picnic with all your mates

Back
Top Bottom