Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

I have 3 spare tickets going for Saturday, 1 x adult, 1 x 17-21, and 1 x under 18 in block 124. Drop me a reply if you’re interested and I’ll get back to you.

There's a good sports bar in Serrakunda that shows a lot of international games so worth trying.
We were actually there last year. They were showing The Gambia vs Senegal. I now have a beautiful Senegalese national shirt.
Couldn’t find an Oxford one in the local market.

Odd, I've ordered and paid for 2 tickets but only 1 has arrived

Last edited:
wonder the the club has made those who created accounts after 8th May aware of this?
It's definitely worth another email I think and probably a presser to Radio Oxford. Keep publicity up for casuals and nudge those who might have struggled before to try again. Anyone know when tickets go off sale? A "24 hours to go" message would likely drive a few hundred more. EDIT: Just seen an email from the club on the 'no restrictions' thing landed at 1:30 - nice work again OUFC.

I still haven’t got my tickets yet
I ordered them last Thursday
I’ve got an email receipt but e-tickets yet

It states on the ticket you need to print if off in landscape......... can we not scan directly from the phone?

Same. Got my ones with the first 10 mins of being on sale I’d say. Just gotta play the waiting game.

still waiting- bought them early thurs eve, plus the additional one was bought sunday afternoon

They will be out soon. The number of transactions mean that these are being staggered out in no particular order with the club giving themselves until tomorrow evening to ensure all have gone out.

I appreciate that it's frustrating, but be patient.

Back
Top Bottom