• **** New European Championships section: HERE. ****

General Seeking Superfans ahead of the match against Bolton for Documentary

documentaryfilm

National Film and Television School student here.

I'd like to follow a superfan ahead of the fixture on 18th May.

Excited for OUFC and would like to capture this historic match through the Superfans' perspective.

Any takers or leads would be massively appreciated.

Lost me at "Superfans"............... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Although I`m sure you`ll find an over inflated ego somewhere for whatever schmizz you are doing.

Paging @S....................... no sorry, that`ll cause a space time vortex that will drain the world. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Although I`m sure you`ll find an over inflated ego somewhere for whatever schmizz you are doing.

Paging @S....................... no sorry, that`ll cause a space time vortex that will drain the world. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Very good lol

I thought you'd be ideal @Essexyellows, it's a documentary I'd watch for sure.

Sorry, are you saying that you are interested or not? πŸ˜‰

National Film and Television School student here.

I'd like to follow a superfan ahead of the fixture on 18th May.

Excited for OUFC and would like to capture this historic match through the Superfans' perspective.

Any takers or leads would be massively appreciated.
Perhaps it would help if you defined a "superfan".

Yes @Manorlounger, definitely. It would start with an hour discussion on what biscuit to take to the game 😁
ManourlaoungerπŸ˜‚
This is an interesting proposition.
I have to assume that all expenses are covered? The on-set catering, Michelin standard, of course? And, it goes without saying, I would have my own exclusive mobile home for those moments when I need to relax?

Send me the details and I'll have Mrs L look them over. She has vast experience of the entertainment side of things, you know.

OP. Don't beat yourself up. It's an idea. But anyone thinking of singing up knows they will get abuse from their mates non stop for eternity.
All the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want a Superfan seek out someone who did the sponsored walk around Blenheim Palace back in the late 70's / early 80's to raise funds for the club when they were really strapped for cash. Anyone remember Kevin Brock on Football Focus talking about pre match meal being a bowl of soup ?

Back
Top Bottom