Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

I agree.
Most of the “neutrals” will have had their tickets bought for them by now (friends/occasionals etc)
Think we’ll be pushing it to sell another 15,000 now.
Would be nice to be wrong, too.
There's plenty of non season tickets holders waiting until restrictions are lifted on Monday to buy their tickets. If we can sell many multiples of season ticket numbers twice and get over 30k for two paint pot finals, I can't imagine we'll actually sell less for what is in reality pretty much the biggest game for OUFC for a generation*

*Arguable whether the conference play off was more important for the club at that time.

I have a yellows account but not membership, I already have my ticket as on a mates network, I presume I can get 6 tickets on my account from Monday if anyone is unable to get any due to not having an yellows account, must be others that can do same.

I have a yellows account but not membership, I already have my ticket as on a mates network, I presume I can get 6 tickets on my account from Monday if anyone is unable to get any due to not having an yellows account, must be others that can do same.

You can still get 6 tickets.

There's plenty of non season tickets holders waiting until restrictions are lifted on Monday to buy their tickets. If we can sell many multiples of season ticket numbers twice and get over 30k for two paint pot finals, I can't imagine we'll actually sell less for what is in reality pretty much the biggest game for OUFC for a generation*

*Arguable whether the conference play off was more important for the club at that time.
But you’re speaking as a football fan, rather than the “Oooo yeah, I’ll come along to Wembley” casual.

Dead right. I've bought a couple for relatively well off casuals on my ST but know a dozen or so others waiting for the £30/40 seats either through me when they come online or on Monday.

Must admit it’s a slightly sad decision you can’t take U2’s into Wembley now.

Doesn’t affect me, but I took by then 0 & 1 YO daughter in 2016/2017 and had thoroughly brilliant days both times (despite the results. And despite a bunch of pissed up Barnsley teens thinking it was fun to chant ‘baby, you’re a c**t, baby baby you’re a c**t’ at her whilst my wife had her in the carrier 🤦‍♂️).

I fully understand the why, and I’m aware it’s only a small percentage of people who would take their baby to a Wembley final anyway. But if that rule was in place now it would’ve prevented my family from having two brilliant days.

(To update, my now 8YO daughter is absolutely bouncing off the walls about going again. She’s gone all over the country this season - Wigan, Carlisle, Burton, Bristol, Vale. I’ve dragged her to some horrible grounds in her short time on this planet (and made her do a wee in some truly dreadful football ground gents toilets over the years 🤣). So happy she’ll be getting to experience the national stadium at such a good age 💛💙)

Last edited:
I can fully understand casual fans bulking at the price of current tickets my three tickets cost £128 with the extra charges on top it worked out £30 each for my kids which is ridiculous for children

So yea I don’t blame casuals for holding out for cheaper tickets

I can fully understand casual fans bulking at the price of current tickets my three tickets cost £128 with the extra charges on top it worked out £30 each for my kids which is ridiculous for children

From what I can see there is no tickets in any of the areas for £41 an adult and £20.50 for u16's available so it's no surprise sales have slowed down. This is what I paid and like you said me and two u16's including the ridiculous fees still came to £91. It's not cheap for families.

Open the top tiers and they will start selling faster as it's cheaper than what's currently available.

agree with this. No reason why the lowest tier shouldn't be 20/25 max - hey if they wanted to max out revenue (assume this is why) could even raise the top two tier prices by 3/4 pounds to cover it bit. then there's still a full choice. Kids prices are appalling, 29.50 plus booking fees for ours

It seems ridiculous that there have been no cheaper tickets open for sale yet.
Anybody have any idea when these start going on sale? Is it when we have sold a certain number of blocks or say in Monday?
Must be deliberate to make people panic and get the more expensive options. I imagine this is holding back a fair few who are looking for multiple tickets. It also takes time for people to check with friends and family about who is or isn't wanting to go.
Been on the website today to update some of my details since I seem to have multiple fan numbers. A nightmare!

Last edited:
b****r n dammit - a dilly dallying family member now wants to go , thing is me, my nephew & Sister have already used up our respective 6 ticket limit , of course the dilly dallier ( TBF had to get sat 18th off work , and arrange a flight to England), wants to be sitting with the rest of us - anyone have any ideas/ suggestions on how to successfully sort this?

b****r n dammit - a dilly dallying family member now wants to go , thing is me, my nephew & Sister have already used up our respective 6 ticket limit , of course the dilly dallier ( TBF had to get sat 18th off work , and arrange a flight to England), wants to be sitting with the rest of us - anyone have any ideas/ suggestions on how to successfully sort this?

I've used up my 6 and I can still purchase more. Give it a try yourself.

Back
Top Bottom