• **** New European Championships section: HERE. ****

Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

Why should I buy a membership for 30 quid ,to last only till the end of May . RIP OFF
Because you're still getting some of the same perks (earlier access to the ticket sale, ticket credit onto account) as someone who bought it at the start of the season.

Excuse my ignorance but as someone who rarely travels by train, what are the ticket options from Oxford Parkway?

Do you have to travel on certain trains or at certain times or can you be flexible?

Thanks in advance.

Excuse my ignorance but as someone who rarely travels by train, what are the ticket options from Oxford Parkway?

Do you have to travel on certain trains or at certain times or can you be flexible?

Thanks in advance.
Flexible I think. I got a ticket from Oxford to Wembley Stadium station for £30. Its an off peak flexi ticket so I can choose my train there and back (useful if it goes to penalties)

I'm seriously this close, to not bothering going.everything I'm doing ain't working.
Brain damage.i hate technology.
it aint easy nor user friendly mate- it should be easier when they go on general sale ( or in the interim find a mate with a ST who hasn't used up their 6 ticket allowance to get you a ticket?) ... Im sure you'll get one - eventually

Thanks in advance.
Based on standard adult pricing, no railcard discounts etc

Off-Peak Day Return is £32 if train goes through High Wycombe (I assume all Chiltern services into Wembley Stadium do?)
That's completely flexible on a weekend as all weekend classes as off-peak.
You technically select a train when booking, but this doesn't give you a reserved seat or confine you to that service.

If there are between 3 and 9 of you, you can purchase a GroupSave product, and you get a third off the equivalent number of adult tickets. Can only be bought from ticket offices.
BUT SOMETIMES THIS PRODUCT IS WITHDRAWN ON WEMBLEY EVENT DAYS SO CHECK BEFORE PURCHASE

Im taking the train from Princes Risborough to Wembley and was just wondering whether any of the chiltern railway changes effect me in any way?

(Didn’t know what thread to ask this on so apologies)

Based on standard adult pricing, no railcard discounts etc

Off-Peak Day Return is £32 if train goes through High Wycombe (I assume all Chiltern services into Wembley Stadium do?)
That's completely flexible on a weekend as all weekend classes as off-peak.
You technically select a train when booking, but this doesn't give you a reserved seat or confine you to that service.

If there are between 3 and 9 of you, you can purchase a GroupSave product, and you get a third off the equivalent number of adult tickets. Can only be bought from ticket offices.
BUT SOMETIMES THIS PRODUCT IS WITHDRAWN ON WEMBLEY EVENT DAYS SO CHECK BEFORE PURCHASE
Good advice. And don't trust trainline as they will just sell you any old shite without checking whether you can actually use it as you want to.

Best option is off peak day return from what I can work out as it gives you the flexibility in both directions (y)

Good advice. And don't trust trainline as they will just sell you any old shite without checking whether you can actually use it as you want to.

Best option is off peak day return from what I can work out as it gives you the flexibility in both directions (y)
Presumably it's Parkway to Marylebone that most of us will want?

Good advice. And don;t trust trainline as tey will just sell you ay old shite without checking whether you can actually use it as you want to.

Yeah I still can't believe so many people use TrainLine. They're purely a ticketing company, not a rail company. So there systems are often the last to get updated and can therefore show incorrect timetable info and allow invalid tickets to be purchased. And they charge a booking fee.

Always best to check on the actual operator website prior to purchase.

What really annoys me is that this should be a week of anticipation looking forward to the game, instead there a lot of people fed up by the ticketing system. It should be a celebration of what the team achievement done in terms of achievement, there has to a proper review of the whole process so it didn't happen again, oh the old days when you stood in line along the London rd were so much simpler ,waiting in line to buy your paper ticket!

What really annoys me is that this should be a week of anticipation looking forward to the game, instead there a lot of people fed up by the ticketing system. It should be a celebration of what the team achievement done in terms of achievement, there has to a proper review of the whole process so it didn't happen again, oh the old days when you stood in line along the London rd were so much simpler ,waiting in line to buy your paper ticket!
I think it's just modern life, it is actually easier than standing in line along the London Road but it feels more complicated and stressful

Yeah, no need to panic, unless you're very picky about location. I won't matter much on the day.

You don't want to be near the top of the top tier. It isn't great as you're miles from the pitch. Due to waiting for somebody to confirm if they could go, we had the misfortune for the York game.

Yep - NO Chiltern trains will run from Oxford on Saturday the 18th. They will ALL start and terminate at Oxford Parkway.

Wonder if FOSB will be there as volunteers to help with traffic and queue management :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for letting me know. I am one of the idiots who bought a ticket from Trainline (will now stop) and they didnt mention that

Yeah I still can't believe so many people use TrainLine. They're purely a ticketing company, not a rail company. So there systems are often the last to get updated and can therefore show incorrect timetable info and allow invalid tickets to be purchased. And they charge a booking fee.

Always best to check on the actual operator website prior to purchase.

They are still selling tickets from Oxford to Wembley now.

Back
Top Bottom