Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

Do we think we’ll sell our allocation?

I really thought we would, especially as the sold 30k+ for what could be perceived as lessor games (trophy games in particular), but not looking that way!

I see Bolton surpassed 20k tickets yesterday morning.

Last edited:
I have travelled on the LRC on numerous occasions and always had a coach number on the ticket. Looking at the tickets I have got for Saturdays trip there is no coach number, but there is a row number im assuming this is the coach number, very strange
what row are you

Do we think we’ll sell our allocation?

I really thought we would, especially as the sold 30k+ for what could be perceived as lessor games (trophy games in particular), but not looking that way!

I see Bolton surpassed 20k tickets yesterday morning.

Don't know, seems unnecessarily hard for the casual fan to but tickets this time.

Don't know, seems unnecessarily hard for the casual fan to but tickets this time.

I have maxed my 6 out and now got a mate trying to buy for a family of four that have all been to Oxford games before, live in Oxfordshire but none have yellows numbers, it does seem ridiculous that in that situation I am having to act as a ticket broker.

I have maxed my 6 out and now got a mate trying to buy for a family of four that have all been to Oxford games before, live in Oxfordshire but none have yellows numbers, it does seem ridiculous that in that situation I am having to act as a ticket broker.
If you’ve maxed out how will you get these other tickets or do you mean you’ve had to/got to shop around to ask others e.g. broker?

They will have a fan number if they have been to a game before ?

All you have to do is set up a new yellows account add that fan number to the account and you're good to go.

Anyone that wants to go will be able to get a ticket, everyone will know someone who can get them one, if we don,t sell out that won,t be why, the cost is much more likely to put any "casual" fans off

If you’ve maxed out how will you get these other tickets or do you mean you’ve had to/got to shop around to ask others e.g. broker?

I have a mate using a mate of his who is in his networks spare four allowance to hopefully get them, I had to ask around a bit and a £160 pound is going from one account to my account to another account.

That’s ridiculous, I don’t want to be Stan Flashman, all the people saying it’s ok and people without fans number will just have to find someone who does are expecting fellow fans to do a job they shouldn’t have to, we are not ticket touts/brokers/agencies.

A system that makes it very hard for a local family of four who have been to games before to actually get tickets for seats which would otherwise remain empty is shite.

Maybe the tickets will sell, maybe they won’t (not convinced myself) but a ticket selling system which discourages buying and puts off potential new fans, the two boys are 7 and 9, similar age to me when I first went to an Oxford game for the Milk Cup final and they gained a lifelong fan, is broken.

Anyone that wants to go will be able to get a ticket, everyone will know someone who can get them one, if we don,t sell out that won,t be why, the cost is much more likely to put any "casual" fans off

One, that’s not how it should work, making fans touts is just ridiculous.

Two, not every potential fan will know someone or feel comfortable doing that, plus you can only get 6 tickets, 5 minus your own, what if the fan you know has maxed out their own allocation?

They will have a fan number if they have been to a game before ?

All you have to do is set up a new yellows account add that fan number to the account and you're good to go.

Not if they bought at the ticket office they won’t? Not if they like thousands of casuals they didn’t update a long forgotten fan account.

People need to stop acting like casual fans are up to date with Oxford Uniteds ticket protocols, pretty unlikely.

One, that’s not how it should work, making fans touts is just ridiculous.

Two, not every potential fan will know someone or feel comfortable doing that, plus you can only get 6 tickets, 5 minus your own, what if the fan you know has maxed out their own allocation?
I agree with you it,s nowhere near ideal but I think if you really want to go you will find a way, I have said for example I can get my 6 tickets from tomorrow but already have mine so don,t need to use mine, anyone need me to get any PM me

I agree with you it,s nowhere near ideal but I think if you really want to go you will find a way, I have said for example I can get my 6 tickets from tomorrow but already have mine so don,t need to use mine, anyone need me to get any PM me

That’s great of you, helping people out myself but you shouldn’t have to do it.

It’s a potential £300 pound day out for a family of four, people don’t tend to jump through hoops for such an expense.

I think the issue is for casual fans, or people who don’t go to games but want to support the club at a big occasion - they are u likely to have the same time and patience to ‘find a way’ they are more likely to shrug it off and leave it.

I have a spare ticket going, should anyone require just 2.

Safe standing ticket
Block 133 behind the goal

Message me if interested 👍🏼

I have 4 adult tickets available in area 123 row 11 (double booked with a friend in our rush to get the tickets!) will let these go for £280 if someone wants all four (face value £89) rather than battle for a refund

Back
Top Bottom