• **** New European Championships section: HERE. ****

Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

I know it's not Bolton who have opened the top tier but in a roundabout way it is - by the fans who are snapping up tickets quicker than us it then organically this opens up more sections!

However, my beef is because things have slowed a little it isn't going to be so easy for families with friends to arrange transport, tickets etc in a working week when this weekend if we'd sold probably just a couple of thousand more we could have had as much time as the northern geezers to shift into more gears.

Nevertheless, I'm probably pissing more people off where I reside atm by kettling them into corners and brow beating the f*ckers into buying tickets. Probably why the ticket sales have slowed somewhat as its hot over here and no f*ckers walking about especially when I'm out lol!

COYY'S
They have 3x more season ticket holders than us so we are limited until Monday

Amongst my friends, there are a lot of people who I would describe as ultra-casuals. From Oxfordshire, but no longer live there. Take note of how the club are doing, but haven't been to a game since Wembley 2010.

Back in 2010, there were enough of us who were regular hardcore fans that we could easily get tickets for everyone.

This time, there's more of the ultra-casuals (more partners/kids added to the mix) and less of the regulars (because some of us make crazy life decisions like moving to New Jersey, and seemingly don't keep our Yellows Accounts up-to-date), to the point where the ratio is way more than 6:1

Which is a long-winded way of saying that there are going to be people, under the current plan, who really want to go, and are willing and able to pay the ridiculous prices, but don't have a mechanism of getting a ticket. So if anyone does hear of any ways to work around the restrictions - even if it's a way of getting 'neutral' tickets - then please do post it, and I will pass it on to people who are interested.......
I’m in the same boat - if anyone knows of neutral ticket sales, please do let me know. Also, if anyone is not using their six tickets, I would be happy to pay in advance! Just shoot me a message.

FuckingWembley fuckingballache - the (extra) seat Im trying to book wont fuckingbook- keeps saying refresh what a nabsolute shambles trying to buy tickets is ( been trying for over an hour now @OX14- it wont have it )

FuckingWembley fuckingballache - the (extra) seat Im trying to book wont fuckingbook- keeps saying refresh what a nabsolute shambles trying to buy tickets is ( been trying for over an hour now @OX14- it wont have it )

What seat are you trying to book?

What seat are you trying to book?
seat 227 row 11 section 236

i have to assign another membership or ST to it?

all 3 ST in our group have had their 6 - wont allow anymore

given up for today - im out from early evening- maybe TRY again tomorrow

booking Wembley tickets is s**t and the bastards fleece us every step of the way - rob dogs

Do you get this message.

There are errors on this page:​

You have exceeded client quota. You must remove some seats to proceed.

Do you get this message.

There are errors on this page:​

You have exceeded client quota. You must remove some seats to proceed.
I did - eventually got there though - it really shouldn't take over an hour though

I did - eventually got there though - it really shouldn't take over an hour though

It is a very painful system. General sale and no restrictions apart from you have to be on the database will be alot easier

What's the issue as (believe me!) we share your pain and someone on here may be able to help with your problem?
New iPad, supposedly rapid Wi-Fi, cleared all data, season ticket holder, useless, I can’t join the six tickers to me in any order, so they can go whistle.

New iPad, supposedly rapid Wi-Fi, cleared all data, season ticket holder, useless, I can’t join the six tickers to me in any order, so they can go whistle.
The way I had to do it (eventually - after several aborted missions) was, after logging in and going through the captcha checks, to select each seat from the seat map and add each one individually to the basket. Then proceeded to check out and it was ok. Apologies if you've already tried this and it hasn't worked. It didn't for me on my computer or phone but did on an i-mac laptop. I know it's frustrating as hell but we need you there!

It is a very painful system. General sale and no restrictions apart from you have to be on the database will be alot easier
luckily we had 3 yellows members in our number too- tracking one one of em down and getting their membership number was nearly as painful as actually booking the ticket- got there in the end - eventually

it was a real pain that they wouldn't allow one more to any of the 3 st holders 6 each though

I’m in the same boat - if anyone knows of neutral ticket sales, please do let me know. Also, if anyone is not using their six tickets, I would be happy to pay in advance! Just shoot me a message.
Long way to Wembley from Boston USA, presume live locally now?

Doesn’t seem right to me that Oxfordshire folk without an account won’t be able to buy a ticket directly from the ticket site after season ticket holders and members have had first dibs.

Firstly we need as much Oxford support as possible.

Secondly we should be encouraging and making it as easy as possible for future fans to get on board.
The point is that those with an account which costs nothing get first dibs after ST holders and members that is only fair. I future proofed myself by buying a membership last year as I thought we'd do well this season. Anyone else can get on board after this and the more the merrier but I expect some redemption for the angst of 50 years support! 😅

The allocation/release of blocks is NOTHING to do with either Club.

It is purely Wembley PLC.

As blocks sell out either through folk willing buying, choosing a next best option or panicking that is how it works.

And remember all tickets have to be "ratified" by Wembley AND the EFL before they are sent out.

Based on that expect a fax from the EFL on the 1st of June. :)

Back
Top Bottom