Matches Bolton Away - On Sky

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
Our game at Bolton has been picked by Sky, so will kick off at 8pm, not 7:45pm.

Can't wait to listen to the sky pundits bang on about how good Bolton are and how they're too big for this league for 3 hours, whilst mispronouncing all our players names and giving us about 2 mins of coverage before the game.

Can't wait to listen to the sky pundits bang on about how good Bolton are and how they're too big for this league for 3 hours, whilst mispronouncing all our players names and giving us about 2 mins of coverage before the game.
Don't forget "the beating heart of the city" Always makes me cringe. Same goes for that tosser Lee Hendrie.

Worse than that.

They'll find a 'pundit' based in the North-West, with L1 managerial experience, who's current club have conveniently had their game from the same night moved to the Thursday (also for Sky)...

"That's why I signed Joshy, he's a great lad"

1708092268579.png

Worse than that.

They'll find a 'pundit' based in the North-West, with L1 managerial experience, who's current club have conveniently had their game from the same night moved to the Thursday (also for Sky)...

View attachment 17839
I hope the helplines are well staffed that night for all the ones who still get so triggered by Robinson.

Worse than that.

View attachment 17839
Sod it then. I’ve got Sky Sports but I’m going to spend the 11 euros on ifollow and listen to the soothing tones of Jerome and Nathan.
Much better than listening to the above and some tosser drooling over billy big B*****s Bolton.

How are people going to cope if/when we get promoted? We will have a whole season of being ‘little Oxford’.

How are people going to cope if/when we get promoted? We will have a whole season of being ‘little Oxford’.
Completely agree. Let's forget this promotion nonsense, we as a fanbase just aren't ready for it. Let's stay around 8th-12th in League One, where we are all comfortable.

Completely agree. Let's forget this promotion nonsense, we as a fanbase just aren't ready for it. Let's stay around 8th-12th in League One, where we are all comfortable.
Ah, the voice of reason. I always knew there was good grounds for you being a Mod. I can now relax and not worry about any little "accidents".

I agree, we best tell the owners our thoughts though or they will keep signing good players like Jamie Cumming, or isn’t he good enough? I can’t remember 😉

Oh man why do sky do it to us we never play well when we're on the Tele I still have nightmares from the Blackpool home game ( in the play offs) 😞😩

• React
Reactions: Ian
Back
Top Bottom