International News Black Lives Matter

Short of a few quid and lack scrupels? PM Bazza that he's won the Ugandan lotto but in order to receive the funds he'll first have to pay $500 to your bank account. He believes anything!
Thought I would post it as I’m sure there was something about home countries no allowing to wear it ( although I believe it was rescinded under pressure ) because of EUFA. Don’t get silly scruples not scrupels, obviously you need to put on spell checker, and it’s not the Ugandan lottery numb nuts it’s the Nigerian lottery and I won 500,000k Naira went to the bank a changed it and got 28p

Just posted what’s on FB and apparently Moods also posted it
So the above and your claim that Sadiq Khan was making people with a disability pay the congestion charge makes two bare faced lies you're posted on here on a matter of days in an attempt to justify your right wing views. Pathetic and also dangerous.

I'm just pretty amazed that Therese Coffey has a cold shower every morning! ;)

So if you have a policy with a deadline, listen to the peoples thoughts & worries, and then change the policy you are seen as "losing" rather than doing the right thing?
Uncomfortable as it may be it is better to listen and change than stick to the policy.

So the above and your claim that Sadiq Khan was making people with a disability pay the congestion charge makes two bare faced lies you're posted on here on a matter of days in an attempt to justify your right wing views. Pathetic and also dangerous.
Are you a prick?

Right wing? What a w****r you are

And I suppose you’re one of those twats that want the removal of Winston Churchill’s Statue.

So if you have a policy with a deadline, listen to the peoples thoughts & worries, and then change the policy you are seen as "losing" rather than doing the right thing?
Uncomfortable as it may be it is better to listen and change than stick to the policy.
Yes, I think the government has done the right thing here - eventually.
The concern is that it took a high profile campaign by a footballer on Twitter to get it done, personally I'd be applauding the government a bit louder if they had been less dogmatic about *not* doing it initially.

Yes, I think the government has done the right thing here - eventually.
The concern is that it took a high profile campaign by a footballer on Twitter to get it done, personally I'd be applauding the government a bit louder if they had been less dogmatic about *not* doing it initially.
The cave in was always going to come. Boris is on camera tomorrow - too good an opportunity to pass up.

And I suppose you’re one of those twats that want the removal of Winston Churchill’s Statue.
Seemed a fair comment to me. A lot of your recent postings seem to well right of centre, quite apart from being ill-informed and reactionary.

Seemed a fair comment to me. A lot of your recent postings seem to well right of centre, quite apart from being ill-informed and reactionary.
Not right in any way just posted what I’ve seen regarding the Poppies not being allowed by EUFA but black lives matter no problem, and I don’t have a problem with black lives matter and how pleasing it was to see a black man carrying a white right wing person to safety who may have been killed by protesters from the group that attached themselves to the BLM group

You’re a prize t**t, making things up? You called me right wing you t**t how dare you

I'm not one for censorship but, Mods, can you have a word in Bazza's shell like? Decent discussions are being spammed with his drivel. Ta.

Back
Top Bottom