General Awards Evening

Didn't Murphy have one good game for us? Think Wildschut has had none.
When did Murphy have a good game for us was it the 45mins against Charlton when he wanted to be in the team to face arsenal

Wildschut had a good game against Ipswich and scored a goal

When did Murphy have a good game for us was it the 45mins against Charlton when he wanted to be in the team to face arsenal

You're right - it was the 45min spell vs Charlton I'm thinking of.

Wildschut having 90 minutes vs Murphy having 45 minutes of good football means Murphy is a shoe in for the worst transfer award.

1678364716475.png

Didn't Murphy have one good game for us? Think Wildschut has had none.
One cross and 2 dives to win free kicks constitutes a good game now? Christ.

Yanic does well quite often. MK and Ipswich spring to mind. The ball sticks to his feet, and he beats his man often.

The end of Season Yellows Forum Awards to be held at the bird* on the same evening will be much more enjoyable and rewarding, especially the look on the faces of @Steve Gilbert and @Scotchegg as they miss out on the ITK Poster of the season award.

* A 3 course quince themed meal will be included in the price.

"And now for the keenly contested Most ITK Poster / Leak award"
*Interest from board members rises*
"Unfortunately, UTO couldn't be here in person to collect the award..."
*Interest from board members falls*

• React
Reactions: MJB
i was thinking about voting for Murphy, but he’d be too f*****g injured to pick up the trophy

Wildschut played up front against Ipswich in a 3-5-2, looked great as a central striker in a partnership and scored a goal as we won.

Robinson then immediately ditched that formation and for some reason refused to ever play Wildschut as a central striker, as we lost something like the next seven games in a row. You couldn’t make it up.

I’d love to both ask Karl his thinking behind that, and also see if you could somehow go back in time and put exactly the same team and formation out in the next game, what would have happened…

The next game was Wycombe away, it can't have done any worse than the lineup we went with.

I can’t believe any professional football manager would deliberately pick a side and formation to get himself sacked, but my god it felt like that at times for the last few games of Robinson’s tenure.

Back
Top Bottom