Your help needed - End of season players awards dinner

See Wes got the Golden Boot. What happens if Henry scores 2 at Blackburn to go in the lead....does Wes hand it over? ???
I am not sure that the players care too much as I am assuming there isn't a financial benefit or a clause in their contract, to my knowledge, but I could mistaken. :)

I went. I didn't really enjoy it. I left early. I thought food terrible for £72+VAT. I personally HATE Nathan Cooper. He really winds me up. I LOVE Jerome Sale. Dan Bond, performance stats coach was an excellent compare. Faz was also excellent. Old school. Non-Pc. Both announced awards. Players LOVE Ricci as much as the fans. Saw Todd Kane signing his, I am assuming new contract. KR talks quickly. Lego couldnt be understood. Lots of Erms..AKA Steve G. Players tool the P**s out the poor chap. But he was on great form.
I am happy to answer any questions.
I am sry about the above post. Bad day in the office. Needed a rant. I withdraw it. My bad.

I went. I didn't really enjoy it. I left early. I thought food terrible for £72+VAT. I personally HATE Nathan Cooper. He really winds me up. I LOVE Jerome Sale. Dan Bond, performance stats coach was an excellent compare. Faz was also excellent. Old school. Non-Pc. Both announced awards. Players LOVE Ricci as much as the fans. Saw Todd Kane signing his, I am assuming new contract. KR talks quickly. Lego couldnt be understood. Lots of Erms..AKA Steve G. Players tool the P**s out the poor chap. But he was on great form.
I am happy to answer any questions.

Why would you hate someone who you probably don’t know very well? Hate is a strong word. He is a good interviewer, and has good contacts at the club. He had been through a dassive loss in his life as well.

Why would you hate someone who you probably don’t know very well? Hate is a strong word. He is a good interviewer, and has good contacts at the club. He had been through a dassive loss in his life as well.
I have apologised for the post, however I don't like his commentating style. In fact a lot of the tables talked over his comparing (sp?) and I had a word with a corporate table requesting them to "ssh". I was disappointed by the "rooms" lack of respect for Nathan. I thought it was a distinct lack of class, considering he has covered 800 games.

Back
Top Bottom