Austria v North Macedonia (aka MKD)

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
That was an amazing Macedonian goal. I doubt we'll see a series of calamities like that again in the tournament!

Before Austria's centre back played a great through ball to Macedonia's striker off his own midfielder's back, only for the Austrian keeper to read it brilliantly and come out just in time to drop it at Pandev's feet - I was thinking that the Austrians looked like a really decent side!

That was an amazing Macedonian goal. I doubt we'll see a series of calamities like that again in the tournament!

Before Austria's centre back played a great through ball to Macedonia's striker off his own midfielder's back, only for the Austrian keeper to read it brilliantly and come out just in time to drop it at Pandev's feet - I was thinking that the Austrians looked like a really decent side!
Better analysis then the commentary πŸ˜‚

Finished 3-1 ......... had to cook tea & do the prep for Monday as well as it is Thai Massage day at EY Towers. :) :cool:

So many questions... πŸ˜‚

Cooked tonight's tea...... prepared Slow Cooked Beef Curry for Monday & Wednesday's tea.
Monday Mrs EY(Mk2)`s Personal Trainer does a Thai massage for each of us.
Takes about 2 hours and is very therapeutic.
She studied in Thailand so knows her stuff and was a PT and masseuse to the daughters of the Saudi Royal Family.

No happy endings.......... I can but dream as she is FAF. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom