• Guest, the forum may be down for a short period of time on the 25th May for a GDPR software upgrade.

An Oldham fan's view: Oxford 0-0 Oldham MATCH REPORT

Foley

Fair enough.

Did somebody suggest that we were lucky to get a draw on Saturday? Most of the reports that I have read seem to suggest that it was a reasonably fair result.

Kane saved on the line, Dickie could have (maybe should have scored) and Henry/ Obika had a good chance to score early on.

Their left back could have been sent off, they could have had a penalty (but so could we?)

derek

He mentions Oldham's 2 penalty claims but completely misses our penalty claim on Obika down their end calling it a missed shot when it clearly wasn't.
I got a tad miffed with the bloke next to me who complained about Henry's 'shot' being awful. Even when I pointed out that the technical box was about to explode with all the complaints about Obika being hauled down and unable to meet the cross he didn't want to know.

Cass63

I wondered what happened to Obika, I was watching the ball then looked across and he was on the floor, was it a foul or a bit weak, I didn’t see.

I wondered what happened to Obika, I was watching the ball then looked across and he was on the floor, was it a foul or a bit weak, I didn’t see.
It's difficult to tell even from the replay, there was not a great deal of protest from our players for a pen, I thought it was the correct ball from Henry pity is was not Thomas on the end of it.