An Oldham fan's view: Oxford 0-0 Oldham MATCH REPORT

Fair enough.

Did somebody suggest that we were lucky to get a draw on Saturday? Most of the reports that I have read seem to suggest that it was a reasonably fair result.

Kane saved on the line, Dickie could have (maybe should have scored) and Henry/ Obika had a good chance to score early on.

Their left back could have been sent off, they could have had a penalty (but so could we?)

He mentions Oldham's 2 penalty claims but completely misses our penalty claim on Obika down their end calling it a missed shot when it clearly wasn't.

He mentions Oldham's 2 penalty claims but completely misses our penalty claim on Obika down their end calling it a missed shot when it clearly wasn't.
I like his honesty over the reckless high challenge of n Kane

I got a tad miffed with the bloke next to me who complained about Henry's 'shot' being awful. Even when I pointed out that the technical box was about to explode with all the complaints about Obika being hauled down and unable to meet the cross he didn't want to know.

I wondered what happened to Obika, I was watching the ball then looked across and he was on the floor, was it a foul or a bit weak, I didn’t see.

I wondered what happened to Obika, I was watching the ball then looked across and he was on the floor, was it a foul or a bit weak, I didn’t see.
It's difficult to tell even from the replay, there was not a great deal of protest from our players for a pen, I thought it was the correct ball from Henry pity is was not Thomas on the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom