FA Cup AFCBournmouth v Borehamwood SHOCK!

Ok silly bitch woman
Come on bazzer. Please don’t do this.
We want more fans not fewer. If I was a young woman looking at the forum I’d think “f**k those guys”.
To be honest I’m thinking it myself a bit - empty disrespect of women who have managed substantial success in a heavily male environment is not on.

We want more fans not fewer. If I was a young woman looking at the forum I’d think “f**k those guys”.
To be honest I’m thinking it myself a bit - empty disrespect of women who have managed substantial success in a heavily male environment is not on.
Normally I’d agree with you, but Karen Brady ...

AFC Bournemouth has to be testament to that, they have to be the smallest club ever to reach the Premiership, even Swindon in their solidarity one season in the top flight in the 90,s have a bigger fan base.
They’ve had millions spent on them broke FFP rules 2 seasons running to a total of 23 million and their spend has been reported at 80% of their total income.
If they didn’t have a Russian oligarch behind them or if he decides to sell and leave the club their with their huge debt, think would be out of business quite soon after.

It’s Karen Brady not proper women that this was used and it was said tongue in cheek.

We’re just puzzled that you said she wasn’t a proper woman. That’s not an opinion, it just doesn’t make sense
Difficult one that @werthersoriginal just an opinion of her, listening to her moaning about how her Birmingham ( when she was there) saying how they’re premiership but we’re and still are a championship side so there should be a PL2 and closed to promotion into PL2 and relegated from PL2. Just can’t hide the woman so in my eyes not a proper woman who treats everything equal. I can’t abide anyone who looks down on another just because they have and those who look down don’t have.
Now you take somebody who has something others don’t have but treats everyone the same……Kate Middleton but Karen Brady isn’t alone there is also Katy Price to keep her company

Difficult one that @werthersoriginal just an opinion of her, listening to her moaning about how her Birmingham ( when she was there) saying how they’re premiership but we’re and still are a championship side so there should be a PL2 and closed to promotion into PL2 and relegated from PL2. Just can’t hide the woman so in my eyes not a proper woman who treats everything equal. I can’t abide anyone who looks down on another just because they have and those who look down don’t have.
Now you take somebody who has something others don’t have but treats everyone the same……Kate Middleton but Karen Brady isn’t alone there is also Katy Price to keep her company
So you don’t like her opinions and generally don’t like her as a person is what I get from that Baz.
That is fine, everyone is entitled to an opinion but it doesn’t stop her from being a ‘proper woman’. That is the odd remark that makes no sense and still doesn’t when you’ve tried to back it up.

So you don’t like her opinions and generally don’t like her as a person is what I get from that Baz.
That is fine, everyone is entitled to an opinion but it doesn’t stop her from being a ‘proper woman’. That is the odd remark that makes no sense and still doesn’t when you’ve tried to back it up.
Never mind

I'm sure she is a proper woman she gave birth to a beautiful daughter sometimes you come across abit sexists I'm.not sure if you intend to tho
I would like to point out that a woman can be a proper woman even without having children. Getting a bit deep for Bazzer