Away Match Day Thread +++ 9/3/19 Gillingham v OUFC Matchday Thread +++

Cheered me up when I see the Wycombe result 3 sent off between the 98th and 101st minute. I think it's finished now.:LOL:

How? Do the football league deduct points after losing games now?

I know emotions are running high but Baz you really do need to engage your brain before posting sometimes.
The point I was making two great wins and we’re back in the relegation zone anwin today could have given us breathing space even a pony would have been useful, but a corner in the last minute and we didn’t defend with all our might as you would expect and thatbhas cosr is dramatically.

That idiot Paul on Radox. Only comes on when we lose with his f*g whiney voice.
Disagree.
He goes to virtually every game,home & away.
He was positive towards the team today and fans.
Anything negative was directed towards the manager and his persistence in playing one up front.
He was at the Bury and Rochdale Tuesday night games and will be there again for Rochdale.
So was I.
Perhaps we three could have a chat on TUESDAY if your going.

We still have more than enough very win able games , it’s still in our hands , just need some one .... any one to hit some form and put it in the back of the net ?
But today was a winnable game but unfortunately it was a loseable game

We must beat Bradford and Wimbledon at home. Think we'll get draws in six games & think we could well lose to Charlton and Luton. 39 plus 12 = 51.

So it's going to be very tight. If we don't get those two home wins I think we could well be gone. If we lose four of the others then even if we beat Wimbledon and and Bradford ditto.

Disagree.
Anything negative was directed towards the manager and his persistence in playing one up front.
He was at the Bury and Rochdale Tuesday night games and will be there again for Rochdale.
So was I.
Pistols at dawn.

No just fan who can’t take this crap anymore it’s embarrassing

Yep. It’s the ‘0’ column that’s the concern after this one. We didn’t create enough and if you don’t add anything in the goals scored column you’re always at risk of losing. Losing to a relegation rival makes it even worse and makes me worry about our run in - I’d rather have Blackpool, Doncaster and Peterborough again as I fancy our chances against them more than Walsall and Wimbledon!
Would definitely rather play Peterborough and Fleetwood. Every time I check their results because we need a favour from them they’ve lost. How the fck are they both so high up the table?!

Disagree.
So was I.
Oooohhh, get her!!!!

Performance was fine. We’re clearly set up to Nick one on the break and we probably should have done, Whyte was wasteful a couple of times. As toothless as we were going forward we didn’t give up any clear chances, which is what we were there to do (that said, not sure how Dickie stayed on the pitch? Couldn’t really see from where I was but surely if he was last man that’s a red? We might have got lucky there.). Just a killer we were weak for the one ball in that really mattered.

Also a word on the fans. We were so flat. I’ve not been to too many away games this year, but the stadium was silent 75% if the game. I appreciate we’ve been terrible on the road this year, but we must do better (and I include myself in that before anyone has a go!). Is this a consequence of the ultras disbanding?

Back
Top Bottom