Current Player #27 Max Woltman

Best wishes at the U’s Max!

F1tLY7ZWcAE4RiZ

That's spooky as I was just coming here to say the exact same.

Fire in the disco!

That reminds me, the other day I heard The Automatic for the first time in absolutely years and instinctively went into OUFC mode.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers belting this out at every Conference town in the first few months of the 06/07 season?

"WHO'S THAT ON TOP OF THE LEAGUE, IS IT THE OXFORD, IS IT THE OXFORD???"

That reminds me, the other day I heard The Automatic for the first time in absolutely years and instinctively went into OUFC mode.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers belting this out at every Conference town in the first few months of the 06/07 season?

I have to admit that I don't recall that, but I would have surely heard it and enjoyed it at the time. The kids of today have no idea. They just regurgitate the HMS Pisstheleague meme and think that's good enough. It's not.

I also just had a look - Danger! High Voltage peaked at number 2 in the UK charts in January 2003. Woltman was born in August 2003 so I think his parents probably still had this banger in their head when they named him.

You're making me feel old because I do remember!

Good luck & welcome Max.

Although I hate "undisclosed fee" takes the edge off the excitement......

You're making me feel old because I do remember!
I mean, I'm only in my mid 30s and I remember that fondly... does that make me old?

And yes, Electric Six had some absolute bangers.

Danger! Danger! Max Woltman! Every touch, every kick!

I always preferred Naked Pictures when it came to Electric Six.

“NAKED PICTURES! OF MAX WOLTMAN!”

I always preferred Naked Pictures when it came to Electric Six.

“NAKED PICTURES! OF MAX WOLTMAN!”

As long as it's not "Max Woltman always hits the CROSSBAR!"

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: QR
Back
Top Bottom