Home Match Day Thread 26/12/23: L1 - OUFC v Cambridge

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
As I said in the build up thread, we need a good performance and result in front of a big crowd.

Where’d we be without Brown
Shame Brannagan didn’t go done, honest lad and drove us on today.
Really is a fantastic centre half on his day. Forget debating whether he’s a competent left back because when he’s at his best he’s simply too good to move from his best best position which is very clearly at centre back.

He and Moore just need to be a little more urgent and positive in possession as their sluggishness stifles us in midfield. Besides that they’re a thoroughly decent pairing to build around.

I'm glad for that result loosing the Northampton game late then winning that one late gets you more points than drawing both bit still sadly shows us for about where I think we are which isn'tid table side not being promoted or relegated.

Right. I am utterly confused. Buckingham just said Perkins is training well.
I think the fact he can’t get on the bench beyond O’Donkor who can’t even get on the field to replace a spent Mark Harris at 1-1 with 15 mins to play tells you all you need to know. He’ll be gone, surely, once we nail down the replacement body.

I think the fact he can’t get on the bench beyond O’Donkor who can’t even get on the field to replace a spent Mark Harris at 1-1 with 15 mins to play tells you all you need to know. He’ll be gone, surely, once we nail down the replacement body.
I just think it's strange nothing has come out and they are still giving the line he is training well etc. Given how poor O'Donker has been, it just doesn't add up.

Perkins has been a bloody waste of space. He’ll be in for a shock when he returns to Leeds.

Back
Top Bottom