Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anderson had just passed his medical. He’s now sprinting up and down the training pitch without warming up in order to pull his calf or hamstring. He’s then due to the-take and fail his medical at about 6pm.

Expect the klaxon to announce his signing and immediate 2 month sick leave holiday entitlement at 7pm!

The Pekalski approach.

If we end up with that scenario, then as a manager, robinson has failed the club, baring in mind the size of the budget he had at his disposal and the timescale he had to build a squad, and with the usual ridiculous diatribe coming from him at the moment it's not looking promising.
Yawn.

Heard a rumour, unsure if it’s true but apparently Mick Brown has finally finished off the fax machine, apparently he was caught trying to stick something he shouldn’t have done into it and it gave up, anyway, Robinson couldn’t make his mind up on a new one, this is when Tiger popped up and said he had seen a really lovely looking one while attending a World Cup qualifier, seemed like the deal was done until Karl was told it’s been a really reliable performer

May or may not be the root cause of our lack of signings so far

Happy with this I have to say. I know it’s not fitting the rhetoric much to be happy, but this looks to be some good business 🤞
it would be much better business if we signed him on loan til Jan with a view to a permanent move. No ones ever seen him play except Tiger in a training session!

I did not expect us to sign him on a permanent straight away, very risky?

What time are they signing? We'll take all three
Really? Covid has had a couple of good seasons but looks to be well past his best. Flu does play well between November and February, but only when up against older opponents. Rickets is so short even Liam Kelly looks down on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom