Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Joseph is signing, it won't be until after the Swansea game. He can't play so why start paying his salary on Monday. Wait till Thursday and save 2 or 3 grand

Not certain that is how it works.
I agree. Imagine if he has a couple of choices and we say, we'll sign the contract next Thursday. It's a bit like a gentleman's agreement. I know it's a loan, but his club would surely look elsewhere if we delay putting pen to paper.

Interested to know whether the Rak-Sakyi deal has any hope left. Played tonight for Palace’s u23s and some fans are dribbling at what they saw. He’s been thriving in a midfield 3 as well which is interesting and a couple fans have said he could be involved in the premier league but resigned to him leaving on loan - some suggesting he could go somewhere like the eredivisie and play regularly. If anyone in L1 gets this kid it could be a hell of a coup.

Interested to know whether the Rak-Sakyi deal has any hope left. Played tonight for Palace’s u23s and some fans are dribbling at what they saw. He’s been thriving in a midfield 3 as well which is interesting and a couple fans have said he could be involved in the premier league but resigned to him leaving on loan - some suggesting he could go somewhere like the eredivisie and play regularly. If anyone in L1 gets this kid it could be a hell of a coup.
think any potential move has been delayed because of an injury to Olise at Palace. Coupled with the fact Eze is coming back from a long term injury too, I think if any move was to be made it'll be late in the window. Not sure he's a priority right now but I'd hate if he was to go elsewhere in L1

Rak-Sakyi has officially signed a new deal at Palace, and according to several Palace Twitter pages, he’s expected to join Charlton on loan 🫤

Any movement on the forwards coming in? Perhaps even a lesser spotted full back.
was told that another bid for Hardie was rejected, Joseph was expected to join and KR sees him who can cover wing too, not sure what the hold up is (maybe plays for Swansea tonight?)

Coincidentally Lavery of Blackpool who we also bid for in May is now expected to join Millwall.

Right back I've heard nothing more than what's already reported

was told that another bid for Hardie was rejected, Joseph was expected to join and KR sees him who can cover wing too, not sure what the hold up is (maybe plays for Swansea tonight?)

Coincidentally Lavery of Blackpool who we also bid for in May is now expected to join Millwall.

Heard the same about Hardie and doubt that we'll be going back with a further bid now. However, the money we were looking at for Hardie should give us the buying power to get other targets.

If that’s true about Lavery, only 3 years late.

As long as we bid his release clause, those ikkle tangerines won't be able to rebuff our advances (LOL).

Just catching up on the pages so when are Michy Batshuayi and Ross Barkley signing...?? Don't know wether to take the risk on either of them "Not proven at this level" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO:.

If Kr does pull off a miracle I will scrape the egg off my face cook it and eat it. Whilst drinking wine out of my water bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom