Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zak Swanson from Arsenal to Portsmouth. That'll be Pompey's last bit of transfer business then.

Regarding Cam Brannagan being here at the end of the window from what I have just heard which has nothing to do with football he isn’t planning on going anywhere.

View attachment 9241

[emoji102][emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]

Holy moly. Now THAT would be a WOW signing! If this comes off, I don’t want to hear another word from anyone about what Shrewsbury/Derby or MK have done, because that’s a genuinely ridiculous signing!

I’ve got friends at work that are Liverpool fans and they’ve mentioned him quite a few times. They all say he’s the future of the club. Pinch of salt of course, but from what I’ve seen on YouTube, he’s a perfect fit for us!

You are ploughing a lone furrow I feel. The majority on here simply refuse to accept that there is any problem in us failing to land our key targets time and time again.
I think there are quite a few worried that targets of any kind are being landed, just aware of the toxic personal digs they might receive from the usuals, who seem to make it their mission for the day to treat each post that dares to question the club as a personal bullfight. In the Oxmail article today it states The Oxford United head coach has more to spend for 2022/23, which is intriguing.
TBH, I don't know what furrow I'm ploughing. It's not asking a lot, hoping to have a squad of 22 championship promotion players plus 2 GK, in June, but worrying it will be the same old, long waiting game and what the end result will be. The main difference this season is that there is a lot more riding on it for kr, which is why it baffles me that if the promotion process started months before the window opened, 6 weeks into the window as most squads are together preparing for the season, we are 6 or so players short.
Maybe it's time just to simply accept what is coming will happen, and tow the line of the usuals', and go along with the club never is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom