Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Leahy from Shrewsbury could be a solid signing at dm. Played well for them last year, may cost 300,000-500,000
Not bad going forward with 8 goals. Can also play LWB

Luke Leahy from Shrewsbury could be a solid signing at dm. Played well for them last year, may cost 300,000-500,000
Not bad going forward with 8 goals. Can also play LWB
Name rings a bell... have we been in for him before?

Alfie Mawson would be a great signing for us surely we are more appealing than Wycombe
Wycombe is where he came through so there’s sentiment in there and probably not all that much difference between the wages we could offer.

But having lived in High Wycombe myself for 3 years…. I can truly relate if he feels he’d rather a new experience!

Wycombe is where he came through so there’s sentiment in there and probably not all that much difference between the wages we could offer.

But having lived in High Wycombe myself for 3 years…. I can truly relate if he feels he’d rather a new experience!
I suppose if he wants to play exciting football come to Oxford if you want to play Wycombeball.go.to Wycombe but as you say he did come through the ranks there

He had a season on loan at Wycombe in league 2 and we were very close to signing him from Brentford in the summer of 2015. All was agreed, for Barnsley to snatch him. He moved to Fulham for 20 million apparently and would have been earning big money.
He’d be one of our highest paid players. Big risk with his dodgy knees now.

Is he even a left sided centre back!?

If we are talking about players who aren’t coming to us, I’d take Michael Hector from Fulham in a flash!

He had a season on loan at Wycombe in league 2 and we were very close to signing him from Brentford in the summer of 2015. All was agreed, for Barnsley to snatch him. He moved to Fulham for 20 million apparently and would have been earning big money.
He’d be one of our highest paid players. Big risk with his dodgy knees now.

Is he even a left sided centre back!?

He's right footed so I doubt it. We need atleast 1 x left footed centre back in the team maybe even 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom