Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours on Twitter are that we have offered him an improved deal and he’s considering it.

Just say we doubled his wages on a 2 year contract, and built in a low transfer fee that can only be triggered in June / July 23. Could that work?

He gets the salary Blackpool / QPR are offering now, plus possibly an even higher salary next season as the buying club are not spending £1 mill +. Maybe that buy out clause could be £300-£600k? I can’t see him signing a new deal unless it is easy for him to get out of next Summer.

I think that could be a sensible way to go about it. We’d be pushing the boat out but not in a ridiculous way.
how about a 5 year contract on big money so he doesnt leave for anything outside of premier league bound clubs?

Only just catching up on the CB news.

Mad that there were those convinced he would stay this season.

It was abundantly clear at the end of last season he was off when he stayed behind for ages saying goodbye to the fans and giving away a load of his kit.

He knew the release clause would be Met as much as he knew he wouldn’t be signing a new contract here.

That’s life and he’s been brilliant for us. To still get a million quid with only a year left us also good for the kitty.

If the club don’t have three or more realistic replacements already lined up and ready to go, our club really is being poorly run.

Well, I’m absolutely delighted to be wrong on this one. What a brilliant shock. Get in, everyone!

Yeah boi!!!!!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom