Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right... Fess up.

Who's the Oxford United transfers page on twitter, that's just regurgitating information from here? Lol.

Yanic Widschut looks to be a strong contender, by process of elimination performed by YF contributors .. And suddenly the Twitter page says we're linked with him lol.

Either UTO or an imposter lol
I'll go with imposter!

According to the link that @Shosho posted, Wildschut wouldn't meet enough points for a work permit.

Is there another way he could qualify?

According to the link that @Shosho posted, Wildschut wouldn't meet enough points for a work permit.

Is there another way he could qualify?
If he has a British passport he could.

Don't quote me on this but if memory serves typically players need to remain in the country for (if memory serves it's around this figure) 3,200 day to automatically qualify. These days also need to be consecutive and once a player leaves the country for more than (dare I say, 30 days), the 'counter' starts again from 'day one'.

So in principle you couldn't be in the country for say, 1,000 days and then return two years later and do the remaining 2,000+ days.

• Sad
Reactions: Ian
If he has a British passport he could.

Don't quote me on this but if memory serves typically players need to remain in the country for (if memory serves it's around this figure) 3,200 day to automatically qualify. These days also need to be consecutive and once a player leaves the country for more than (dare I say, 30 days), the 'counter' starts again from 'day one'.

So in principle you couldn't be in the country for say, 1,000 days and then return two years later and do the remaining 2,000+ days.
What a prison sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom