Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like some on here would have been happier if Bodin and Baldock had gone, Moore hadn’t signed but we had 3 sparkly new signings to stick in that column.

We’ve done good business so far this window and there is still plenty to do.

That's fair. Personally I think its still early and as you say the business we've done on retention has been excellent. That said, it's a little concerning that we still appear to be way off the recruitment we need and talk of multiple loans and PL kids (fine as supplements) is a far cry from the big moves we were led to believe were on the cards that could turn us into contenders.

Plenty of time to go, but the noises coming out this week are a little concerning - and I think we're all entitled to raise those concerns.

That's fair. Personally I think its still early and as you say the business we've done on retention has been excellent. That said, it's a little concerning that we still appear to be way off the recruitment we need and talk of multiple loans and PL kids (fine as supplements) is a far cry from the big moves we were led to believe were on the cards that could turn us into contenders.

Plenty of time to go, but the noises coming out this week are a little concerning - and I think we're all entitled to raise those concerns.

I may have missed something but even with what I said previously, isn't it still speculation on the loans and that speculation includes only 1 or 2 loans (so far)?

James Golding, Yoav Sade, Will Owens, Slavi Spasov and Tyler Goodrham are the 5 youngsters who have joined to be part of the other 15 senior first team outfield players for pre season.

🎵 when will we sign someone oh when will we sign someone this place is going bonkers 🎵
🎵Oh why haven't we signed anybody why haven't we signed anybody...please sign somebody.. anybody will do 🎵

We keep getting told there's plenty of money in the pot so why would we be looking at loans 🤔 😕

To allow us to get a player we couldn’t afford otherwise?

Having money on the pot doesn't mean we're Premier League or Championship level.

It is a worry with no summer signings , Darren Patterson left it late and we ended up with the players no one else wanted , look what happened their .... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom