Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to Scotland it seems with Hibs. Won't miss the 'he's the most talented player in the division' articles from hacks who last watched him play football in 2018.
They wouldn't dare that's kr's and it's patented. Last used for winnall.

Bodin for me is a class above everyone bar Brannagan and Taylor in our squad. A class act If he doesn't sign then it's very concerning.
I agree. Regardless of the apparent pedigree of others in the squad, Bodin has been the only reliable crosser/corner taker this season. Everyone else was over- or underhitting them. We either need the others to step up a notch, or we need Bodin, or both.

Bodin is very good - probably champ quality when fit, I do hope he signs and I pray that he gives us 35 plus games. This is the quality we will need to get promotion.

Gorrin - he's decent, no doubt, but Defensive midfielder will be a key position for us this coming season. His injury is a big one for me. There can be no signings this coming season who need a month or two to get up to speed. We have to retain the technical quality we already have and add a few big players who are experienced, robust and give us another dynamic.

Still think it's early days. Other than contracts for Bodin and Gorrin there's no reason to anticipate any news.

The trip to Spain starts on 23 June. Give or take that's 4 weeks away. I'm not expecting to hear much for at least 3 weeks yet.

Let 3 more weeks of nonsense on this thread commence!!

Still think it's early days. Other than contracts for Bodin and Gorrin there's no reason to anticipate any news.

The trip to Spain starts on 23 June. Give or take that's 4 weeks away. I'm not expecting to hear much for at least 3 weeks yet.

Let 3 more weeks of nonsense on this thread commence!!
The nonsense on this thread goes on all year😀

Conor McGrandles leaving Lincoln after turning down a new contract. He's a very useful, combative midfielder. He was also their stand in captain for a while when the usual one was out injured, so obviously has some leadership qualities which we definitely need more of in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom