Home Match Day Thread 19/09/20 L1 - OUFC v Sunderland

Do we really think no fans are a factor to our performances? I don't think so.

It's the same for both teams! Sunderland play in front of 20K at home.

Some may be thinking of the "R" word with this type of performance...just hope we don't hear about us being excellent and dominating the game

Radio Oxford nail on the head - too ponderous. Although it doesn’t help that in the second half we’ve had multiple chances to break at pace with Henry, Sykes and Cooper and all of them have run into traffic or picked abysmal passing options.

Clare isnt having a great game - like Atkinson last week. Worth remembering he is supposedly half fit and still adjusting to a new position before everyone is too critical though.

Couldn't watch the game this afternoon. I tried redeeming the code season tickets holders get, as per their instructions, redeemed, but was told I hadn't chosen a payment method, even though total owing showed zero.
Then followed their youtube video, to get to the fixture list, but no "watch on ifollow" icon.
Any help appreciated, a contact number for ifollow? I have tried the email, but have got no reply afternoon, which is shoddy.
I simply want to register the fact that the code hasn't been used at this stage.

still have to put your card details in and then enter your code.... should sort it

How was the Sunderland player not booked for that he saw Cooper and went in on him.

still have to put your card details in and then enter your code.... should sort it
Thanks, I thought season ticket holders got the game free? I could not see anything that says you still had to put ccard details in.

Back
Top Bottom