Current Player #15 Fin Stevens

Quite possible if it was an Australian as that is their term for a groundsman.
Nope - as I said, it was one of the English pundits, which is what made it stand out. I do know that the Aussies call a groundsman a 'curator'.

Very happy with this signing, finally getting our back line sorted, with multiple options for different scenarios.

Welcome Fin. Good luck!

Another sensible and well worked loan, re establishing our relationships with some big clubs again, which is good to see.

Well done Liam and the recruitment team đź‘Źđź‘Ź

NEXT!
@Mad dog87 please stick to the point of this thread! That’s having a go at nobo robo. Don’t lower the tone with opinions about our new RB, CB CDM!

Unfortunately not.
the thing is it may not have made financial sense to OUFC? Unless u have the full details of any deal to verify otherwise?

In which case maybe Wildschut is being given a chance? But there must be more than a chance the opportunity for him to leave didn’t make financial sense to OUFC?

Couple of extras added to a singles holiday in Marbella would be a shocking thought.

Interesting that Fin apparently played at the centre of a back 5 last night. Didn’t know he could play CB.

Great to see him on the score sheet too.

Good player!

On the surface of it seems very risk averse; made two goals tonight though.

I read that he didn’t play yesterday as Brentford didn’t want him cup tied? I thought he was here until the end if the season so I’m a bit confused why he couldn’t play?

I read that he didn’t play yesterday as Brentford didn’t want him cup tied? I thought he was here until the end if the season so I’m a bit confused why he couldn’t play?
Every other player Brentford have out on loan was named in the squad for their respective clubs’ first round tie yesterday.

Cox and Crama at Bristol Rovers; Maghoma at Bolton; Trevitt at Exeter; Oyegoke at Bradford.

Certainly seems strange that Stevens is the one and only loan player that they weren’t happy to have cup-tied.

Every other player Brentford have out on loan was named in the squad for their respective clubs’ first round tie yesterday.

Cox and Crama at Bristol Rovers; Maghoma at Bolton; Trevitt at Exeter; Oyegoke at Bradford.

Certainly seems strange that Stevens is the one and only loan player that they weren’t happy to have cup-tied.
Now that's an interesting fact. Somewhat perturbing at the same time.

Judging by that I assume his loan spell will end in January and he will be off to another club.

It certainly wouldn't be ideal to lose him in January, especially with Long out. He's got a chance to nail that spot down until January and hopefully that'll be enough to keep hold of him as he's starting to show what he's about. He's certainly a lot better on the ball than Long which is very important for how Manning wants us to play. I hadn't realised that every other loan player was allowed to be cup tied either.

Back
Top Bottom