Current Player #15 Fin Stevens

Like it and he is captain now of the Wales U21s, so looks to have something about him. Nice to see us actually filling positions of need in a systematic manner under Manning following Robinsons scatterbrained approach. Now for a striker!

Like it and he is captain now of the Wales U21s, so looks to have something about him. Nice to see us actually filling positions of need in a systematic manner under Manning following Robinsons scatterbrained approach. Now for a striker!
Or two

I like to be positive but can’t find much out about him. The ever reliable Wikipedia does not show much game time at all …anyone have thoughts on whether he’ll be better than long? Looks a small fella too #jakewrightaintgotheight

I know it’s really fun to bash the old manager with any new signing but we have had a right back playing right back for the past few seasons.

Who, Long? I would say his best position is centre back in a 3 regardless of where Robinson played him.

Or of course you may mean one of the other right backs that Robinson had there - take your pick from McNally, Williams, Forde, Sykes, Hanson... Seddon. The list of right backs we've had at right back over the past few seasons is endless!

Who, Long? I would say his best position is centre back in a 3 regardless of where Robinson played him.

Or of course you may mean one of the other right backs that Robinson had there - take your pick from McNally, Williams, Forde, Sykes, Hanson... Seddon. The list of right backs we've had at right back over the past few seasons is endless!
I find it mad when people bash Robinson for not signing any full backs.

Every player he signed was a full back!

You may say Longs position is CB, but he has played virtually the whole of his career as a right back. He was our player of the season as right back what 3 seasons ago?
So it is ridiculous to suggest that Long isn't a right back.

I suppose you still say Ruffs is a centre mid even though he has played left back for god knows how many years now!

Long is a right back who can cover CB. As he gets older and is more defensive then yes he can play in a back 3 and do a good job but he is 1st and foremost a right back.

Wow… my gut feeling? One of the most impressive ‘new signing’ interviews I’ve seen in a long time. A lot of maturity and clear vision from a young person. This fella has got a big future in the game. Enjoy him while we can and then say ‘we were there when he was a youngster playing for us’ is my message.

Back
Top Bottom