Away Match Day Thread 10/11/2020 Papa Johns Trophy - Walsall v OUFC

Mous is not a league 1 player
Kelly passes backwards .... I don’t think we need him
Hall started well but has disappeared
Obita looks up for it
Winnall... still not convinced
Long looking good at RB

Scrimshaw- that name will give Jones & Elechi nightmares!

Got 3 hat tricks in a row for Bournemouth against out ‘18’s!

Bloody good player and was physically a handful 2 years ago - be interestingly see how he goes.

If ifollow just whirls round. Any checks on computer to help
Mine does the same thing, tried different browsers, turned the computer off and on, no change. Can get audio fine.

Malc, you're watching from outside the UK...did you have to pay extra to get this game, or are you able to watch via your normal subscription?

Half time:

Impressive players:

Cooper can pass, defend, dribble... this guy has to start featuring in more league games. Seems the real deal and has everything

Elechi is raw still, clearly young but what a unit, great strength and physical characteristics

Jones makes mistakes but there’s a good player in there somewhere

Long is dependable at right back and his crossing is getting better

Disappointing Players:

Henry hasn’t done enough for a senior player

Kelly just is so anonymous, does very little, offers very little

Winnall has had to feed off scraps to be fair to him, very little service, but doesn’t look great, I don’t see what attributes he has especially

Hall looks better and fitter than every before but drifts in and out of the game and can’t seem to find much space

Mine does the same thing, tried different browsers, turned the computer off and on, no change. Can get audio fine.

Malc, you're watching from outside the UK...did you have to pay extra to get this game, or are you able to watch via your normal subscription?

Yeah mine is only working on my iPhone, not on four different browsers on two computers

Half time:

Impressive players:

Cooper can pass, defend, dribble... this guy has to start featuring in more league games. Seems the real deal and has everything

Elechi is raw still, clearly young but what a unit, great strength and physical characteristics

Disappointing Players:

Winnall has had to feed off scraps to be fair to him, very little service, but doesn’t look great, I don’t see what attributes he has especially

Hall looks better and fitter than every before but drifts in and out of the game and can’t seem to find much space
Good summary.
We’ve tried too hard on a couple of occasions, players going for glory when an easier ball was on

Half time:

Impressive players:

Disappointing Players:

Regarding Winnall, from seeing him at Barnsley, he clearly has some very good attributes.
The only thing is how fit he can get, but it will be pretty difficult to judge him until he is match fit.

I am watching in Germany. On usual subscription no additional payment. Hope that answers your question.

I thought Obita started well, but faded. Cooper looks very lively, although he keeps coming infield - presumably because he is on the 'wrong' side?

No it's included. I pay €166 for a season for all matches except FA Cup where I only get audio.

Mous is not a league 1 player First game back since injury
Kelly passes backwards .... I don’t think we need him Better tonight and retains possession
Hall started well but has disappeared Still building up match fitness and is the type of player who does drift in and out of the game
Obita looks up for it Agreed
Winnall... still not convinced First start for us since signing and still not up to match sharpness but has shown glimpses
Long looking good at RB A consistent 6 or 7 out of 10 every week in league 1

Back
Top Bottom